So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
13%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
19%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
20%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
14%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
8%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
9%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
5%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
2%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
10%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
1%

Total votes: 449

Flaccido Perpetuo

Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Post by Flaccido Perpetuo »

Since starting the chastity adventure two months ago, I have bought 2 cages.
The first is a cheap Chinese steel 'spiral' cage from dhgate, identified as 'A080 small stainless steel chastity device'. I bought this to find out if this could work for me (us).
The quality was really not that bad, but the hinged ring really is a bad idea and the fit is of course only approximately OK. So it is not really suitable for long term wear (i.e. more than a few days at a time).
But I was immediately hooked and since a few weeks I am wearing a Holy Trainer V2 Small. It is way more comfortable. The only drawback is that it is impossible to clean while wearing it. I have read reviews that say it can be done, but I've really tried and really don't see how.
This means I only wear it for 23.75/24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I guess the next step will be one of the stainless steel custom cages, but I am slightly worried about getting the fit wrong.
0 x
Flaccido Perpetuo

Post by Flaccido Perpetuo »

I am pleased to announce that as of today, I am the proud owner of three devices. :D
I'll post my initial impressions of my new cage in the appropriate forum section in a few minutes :D
0 x
She decides

Post by She decides »

2 devices, a plastic Holy Trainer 2, and a Steelworxx Looker01. Although I think I won't use the HT very often, I think I made great choices as both fit very well and are very comfortable.
0 x
denied_cum

Post by denied_cum »

I think I've spent way too much money on this hobby! I've currently got 5 devices in my possession but have owned many others. I still prefer the CB6000S though (I guess it just suits my anatomy best).
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

CB6000s>Bon4M>Holy Trainer v2>Chinese Jailbird clone>Real Jailbird.
0 x
laetine

Post by laetine »

CB-6000S This short version has a cage length of 2.5 inches for the perfect fit crossdress.
Vented slots and bottom opening allows use at urinals. Smaller cage for a more comfortable fit and to ensure security.
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

Five, however prefer just two of them...CB6000 but broke/split the first one so replaced it, and the metal spiral Jail House which I wear 99% of the time, but it's heavy. The silicone devices are a complete mystery to me, I own one but cant get in it easily and don't like the softness of it. My KH loves the bird cage for its aesthetics but it's super roomy and makes morning wood super painful.
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

Just received email notification that MrsL's Steelheart for me has shipped. Very soon we will have two: Bon4 and Steelworxx Steelheart. When I told her about the email notification she simply asked me "are you ready for this..." :D
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
Look02

Post by Look02 »

Have had a couple cages (CB 6000, CB 6000S, CB 3000, a silicon device - all cheap copies: rings/cages were breaking - and a cheap metal cage, got rid of most of them) - but nothing really worked.

The Looker 02 is the one I'm locked in (and will be) - nice look & fit and quite secure (plug). So yeah - you really need just one.
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)
fineline

Post by fineline »

This keeps changing for me. I know I could just buy a Jailbird, but I like trying different devices and seeing if I can improve them. The tendency to tinker is genetic. Some of them have gone out the door to a land fill (sorry, I'm not going to put them in the recycling bin :oops: ), but three remain in use. My HT2s (white and black), my super modified Bon4M , and a Chinese A165 - one that is a copy of a Jailbird but made with stainless steel wire instead of bar. Rather comfortable really, and nice because it flexes a bit so it doesn't go THUNK if you sit down hard in a chair. I just bought another one to see if I can shorten it by about 3/8" so that I am in contact with the end of the cage all the time. They're cheap enough that its worth experimenting.

Before someone goes adding it all up, some of them were under $15 including shipping.
0 x