So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Living the real life under lock and key

How many devices have you owned?

Just One. I mean, how many would you need, right?
17%
A couple of them. For now, anyway.
20%
Yeah, put me down for Three.
22%
Four, I think, counting the one on the way.
16%
Five. It's become a hobby, okay?
7%
*cough* Six, 'cos I can't get the fit right.
5%
Seven. This is my last one, really.
3%
Six. Umm, plus the full belt. Oh, and the one I made from duct tape, so yeah, Eight..
1%
*mutters* I stopped counting at Nine.
8%
What?! None, of course! Chastity devices? You guys are crazy!
0%

Total votes : 209

Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Postby WhatsMineIsHers » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:35 am

Started with a cb-6000s, liked it a lot, but I wanted steel. Ordered a half dozen cheap ones from DH Gate, but they were all huge for me and fit terribly. Ordered a MM Jailbird 5 years ago, just Amazing!!! Felt so much better to have one fit to me. Only problem was the bend. At 1.5" soft, I'm straight, not curved, so I would poke out of the upper bars. 4 years ago I ordered a straight MM Queens Keep. I could not ask for a better fit. I have worn it constantly for months at a time. I can play racquetball, work all day, go anywhere and do anything in it.

We fell away from play for a while, but about six months ago, we had an awesome weekend at a hotel where I focused on pleasing her again. We kept that up at home for another week or two. Then it happened! I hadn't cum in all that time. I pleased her orally, then moved up for PIV. I could tell she wanted to say something, she got a little nervous. Finally, she looked me in the eye and said, "I don't want you to cum." She had said it before, but only in play, and mostly because I wanted it. This time, she said it because SHE WANTED IT! Since then I have been locked constantly in the Queens Keep, and I've only cum once. That was 2 weeks ago, just before I left for a family trip without her. She unlocked me for the trip because of close quarters with my family. I bring this up because I am excited that when I get home today, there will be two new devices at home, Steelworxx Looker 2 and Steelheart, both with penis plugs. We are hoping for greater security and easier locking and unlocking compared to the security screws. I can't wait to see how they fit! I hope I don't have to send them back for adjustments.

In the end, that puts me at 10 or more devices in the past 5 years.
WhatsMineIsHers

Re: So, how many devices *do* you have, anyway?

Postby Sub2MistressC » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:46 pm

I have 4
Sub2MistressC

Previous

Return to General Chastity Chat