She Won't Go Back

Living the real life under lock and key
Celtic Queen

Re: She Won't Go Back

Post by Celtic Queen »

eido wrote:Dev and Celtic Queen, your replies shed light on the question of the border between fantasy and reality, but at the same time, you throw a little gas on the fire.

CQ is more direct, making the difference between fantasy and reality sound axiomatic. But in another post, she ventures into a little fantasy of her own regarding how things would be if she ruled the world. Statements like that are what make an outsider like me wonder if I've fallen down the rabbit hole or what. And those sorts of half joking sentiments seem very common on the topic of chastity.

Food for my thoughts, anyway.
Eido
I wouldnt take me as seriously as all that actually :-). It isn't axiomatic by any means - My reality may well be someone else's fantasy and vice versa (pun intended). There is an element of other worldiness about this at times though - things that used to seem out there and far fetched actually now form part of every day life as you practice chastity.

Mike is right though - make of it what you will. Read widely, filter intelligently and then try out what appeals to you and disguard what doesnt. There isn't any perscriptive formula for this, it's supposed to be fun.

And don't be afraid to share what you find. Posting on forums has helped me cope with the changes and sort my head out about our evolving relationship.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

@ edio....

Don't lurk... intelligent contribution and debate make this such a great site... nothing you've said is offensive or abusive, just a good view point that should be encouraged. The site has many lurkers. Michael has posted about silent members... Speak up!
http://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=264
All these really bright people and well observed comments help shape peoples views and opinions. I really value the insights on here and in various blogs, it helps keep us grounded and open to new ideas, techniques and opinions.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I suppose saying she - or I - won't go back could be seen as a chastity myth. Will we always practice chastity the way we do now? Maybe. Who knows? We want to. We intend to. But, people change too.

One thing we are certain about is that we do NOT intend to go back to arguing about sex, or being less open with one another, or, even, her not being in charge of our sex life.

As has been said here, once you see the light...

Peace,
Michael
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

It's certainly okay to at least hope "she won't go back", right?!?! I know I feel that way. I know my wife is enjoying the control, but not yet sure if she likes it as much as I do.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Dev

Post by Dev »

This thread partially inspired my blog post today. I hope folks will drop by and leave a comment, if so inclined.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Just something to help with expectations, we went back and forth several times before my wife really got into it. At this point, I don't think there is a going back, chastity devices or not, which is good. But for those of you out there that did play for a bit, didn't quite take, and you went back to old habits, there is hope that it will work out in the long run.
0 x
James

Post by James »

I find that in our relationship the issue of chastity continues to change. We have had real communication issues since we began this journey. Over the last couple of months I've tried to back off and give my wife/KH some space. While locked I typically get very little teasing or even an acknowledgment that I'm locked up. Being a very needy sort of guy this has been the most difficult thing for me to deal with. The other evening we actually got into a conversation about communication. Ahhhh, here was my chance thought I. During this very nice conversation I learned that my wife is "conflicted" about having me in chastity. I suggested that we could take a break for awhile so she could work through her misgivings. Much to my surprise the answer was "absolutely not". This might mean that we're not going back either. :-) She says that I won't be allowed to cum until our anniversary, at the end of March. The thought of that is really hot, but I wonder how I'll feel about that in mid January?
Jim
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

James wrote: but I wonder how I'll feel about that in mid January?
Jim
Probably really horny, really frustrated and hopefully really wonderful at having gone as far as that! Good luck :)
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
justplaying

Post by justplaying »

Has anyone else read this article in the NY Times: "The Happy Marriage is the Me Marriage" here's the link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/02/weeki ... rpope.html

The premise is that couples have happier relationships when their partner helps them get more out of their own life....hmmm, that's interesting, eh? They have a simple survey that allows couples to rate how much overlap exists in their relationship. It's commonsense, of course, yet another perspective on the same type of themes you read here in the forum...Just thought I would see if anyone else thought this was interesting w/r/t chastity play...
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

That's an interesting article. Thanks for posting!

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers