Big Kahuna's Descent into Madness thread.

Living the real life under lock and key
Dixon A Cage

Big Kahuna's Descent into Madness thread.

Post by Dixon A Cage »

Hello, all.

My name is Big Kahuna. I am an author of erotic fiction, and a relative newcomer at that. I have written six e-books, which are available at Amazon.com and elsewhere. My stories range from fembots, to latex addiction, lesbian mermaids, and lesbian brainwashing. But I am not here to advertise my work. Almost all of the stories I've just listed were in some way inspired by my travels through the Internets. Recently I happened to stumble upon something that pricked the interest of my large-breasted muse. It was a CB-XXXX.

Truth to tell, I know dick about male chastity, but I didn't know dick about lesbians or latex either. But I find the idea appealing, so much so that I've already completed the cover art--something I never do. Being a stickler for authenticity, I've pored over these boards for a few days, gathering info, trying to get a feel for the life, to the point that I've begun my own personal research…by ruining my orgasms.

POSSIBLE TMI ALERT
Holy cats, why didn't anyone tell me about this? So far I've ruined two successive orgasms over four days. This morning was the second one, and let me tell you it was a mind-bending experience. My prick dangled, quivering, panicking in the open air, very much wanting its full release, my thick spooge oozing out of the flared head. And as I watched my jizz flow downward, a bizarre sense of satisfaction came over me, though certainly not the sexual kind. I don't really know how to describe it, but then perhaps I don't have to. Perhaps you guys know all too well.

But for the rest of the day, even up to now, the head of my dick has been extra sensitive, as though someone were buffing it with 1000-grit sandpaper. Walking around at work was a pleasurably frustrating experience, and my job requires that I walk around a lot. Am I the only one who's experienced this? Crikey.

Suffice it to say I'll be doing a great deal more research, up to and possibly including the actual writing phase. We'll see how long I can go without indulging in a full-on, paint the ceiling orgasm. How you folks can go years, I will never know.

It is unlikely that I will be buying a chastity device. Writing is still pretty much a hobby for me, and I can't justify blowing what little wad I have on something that I wouldn't really get the full use of--my wife just wouldn't be into it, and if she found me wearing a CB would likely throw the key away, superglue the keyhole, and then set the whole fucker in concrete.

And since I'm on the subject, I've come to realize that there is no truly escape-proof device. Is there at least some truly escape-detectable device? I want to do this subject right. I hate it when authors don't do their homework.

Thanks,
Kahuna

ps - sorry about the information dump.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Big Kahuna's Descent into Madness thread.

Post by TwistedMister »

With a 'ball-trap' device, it may be possible to 'slip out', but complete removal would require cutting the lock or breaking the plastic serial number tag, if you were to use one.

You might try explaining to your SO that you want to do some research on this subject and that you would like her assistance. She might be happy to go along with it for a while...or longer. $150 for a CB-6k isn't really a lot of money, do without Starbucks (or whatever) for a month or two and you'll have it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Dixon A Cage

Post by Dixon A Cage »

I've been looking at the Looker device, and read Thumper's review of it. I can't see how you'd slip it back on again without taking it apart.

As to the CB-6K, nope, just can't spend the money. Though I might see if I can make something that will be a short term approximation, on the cheap. If she were to 'discover' me testing the device, it might prick her interest. Who knows? :roll:
0 x
Dixon A Cage

Post by Dixon A Cage »

One thing did occur to me, though. I would feel less of a pinch, financially, if I could resell the unit after I'm done with it. What is the resale value of, say, a CB-6000? I mean, it's a pretty personal item.

btw - The outline is going well. Turning into a very dark tale. This fetish (for lack of a better word) offers lots of possibilities. Full sized cover art located here.
0 x
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Big Kahuna wrote:One thing did occur to me, though. I would feel less of a pinch, financially, if I could resell the unit after I'm done with it. What is the resale value of, say, a CB-6000? I mean, it's a pretty personal item.

I think the standard is about half of retail. If it's authentic you pay about 150, you can sell for 60 or 70. I bought my first A.L. Miller model here for about that. If you buy a cheap chinese knock-off you won't get any good use out of it and it will be uncomfortable and likely break.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Seems to me the 'Looker' is significantly more expensive than a Miller device.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Dixon A Cage

Post by Dixon A Cage »

TwistedMister wrote:Seems to me the 'Looker' is significantly more expensive than a Miller device.
Pardon me, the Looker would not be for me, but for my protagonist. But I've decided to go with something CB-like for him, because while he might be physically able escape, he won't be able to do so mentally.
0 x