How many of us...

Living the real life under lock and key
Anymouse

Re: How many of us...

Post by Anymouse »

Finn wrote:How many of us here are totally orgasm free (myself now, with luck) and how many are occasionally, and how many are fairly regularly? Are you at your ideal interval?
Well, Finn, I am not sure what you mean by "orgasm-free". . . .

I went from June 18-September 10 (my first voluntary one, time I served in the Navy doesn't count), just shy of three months.

Since September 10 am orgasmless. And engaged in a competition not with myself, but with others. Could be awhile.

James, on the High Plains of Chastity at http://plainschastity.livejournal.com.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
Finn

Post by Finn »

Good point. I guess for me "orgasm" means having an unrestrained orgasm and strong ejaculation. What I do now, varies from either nothing but leaking pre-cum to holding back the orgasm and ejaculation, with occasionally some semen leaking out. There is still the initial feeling of the orgasm trying to start, so I'd say that there is about 20% of the sensation of an orgasm. If I do it right, I remain erect after everything has died down and I can relax. I suppose that this is not "orgasmless" in its purest form of course, though it is abstaining from the full experience and the effects it has on me.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I want my orgasms (though they may be fewer now), and I want to want them.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Finn

Post by Finn »

Oh I want them...but I channel the want to have, into want to give. At the time when I'm close to having one....I do want it!!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Lockedup84

Post by Lockedup84 »

I usually am allowed one a week on saterday or Sunday morning. The longest without is 19 days. I wish my KH would increase my time sometimes then other times I can't wait till release. If she would come up with a point system or a dice game something that may make the time in between extend woul be fun. I've been in chastity for 10 months now and my at first VERY vanilla wife now sees how much better I act when locked up and ha come such a long ways to now she canes me nipple toucher, denial (which took awhile cause she felt bad for me....not anymore), and recently has ventured into anal. So over all in another year or too she will probably develope into her role better and these week to week orgasams will faid away.
0 x