Release after weeks?

Living the real life under lock and key
Anomaly

Release after weeks?

Post by Anomaly »

So, Im 26 and my KH is 29 and were new to this. Im still recovering from a defect with a ripoff jailbird and im finally done chafing and all cleared up and im ready to go for a long time with my very comfortable cb6k.

My question is, after a few weeks (going for maybe 2 or 3 this first time) in chastity, how good does a full non-ruined release feel? Better than anything? I think the longest I've gone is a week and a half or so my entire life.
0 x
Proudly Locked by Starr
Current Device: CB6000S W/ KSD-G3
Atone
Re: Release after weeks?

Post by Atone »

It can feel really, really good. It can also be a real let down. Be careful not to set the expectations too high or you may not be able to meet them. I have heard from many that the second one is better than the first so you may want to consider that as part of your release. We don't do that, it is just one (or none) and back in the cage. We both prefer it that way.
0 x
Blaeu

Post by Blaeu »

I know what I orgasm after it has been a few weeks, especially if I was locked up, it doesn't feel that good. It doesn't feel bad, it just feels like a pressure release. I am often overwhelmed with feelings of happiness and sometimes I even laugh, uncontrollably (due to being happy).

For some context, lets say I get a quickly and orgasm quickly. Its hard and fast, and feels extremely pleasurable and satisfying. This is what I'm comparing it to.

On a personal note, this is one reason I either don't orgasm, or ruin the orgasm. I still want the release, to an extent, but not the brain chemistry change. It just doesn't feel good enough to do it, but the sex does.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

My advice for a bigger one is to edge, or be edged for an extended period, before finally having the orgasm.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

It depends also on how you orgasm. Hand, Mouth, Vagina, Anally, Jacking-toy, All of these will feel different than the others. Don't go in with any expectations and you might be pleasantly surprised.
0 x