Dream the impossible dream

Living the real life under lock and key
extendedram

Dream the impossible dream

Post by extendedram »

Wondering how others respond when your put in a position where its impossible to not cum.

As an example, my KH enjoys riding me and teasing me in this way. In the end there is really no way I can stop my self. This happened the other night and I was punished for cumming.

How do you respond when your kh demands the impossible? Part of me likes that it pushes me, but also part of me things "Dang, I can never do this" :(
0 x
Blaeu

Re: Dream the impossible dream

Post by Blaeu »

I've talked to my wife about this before. Its important to me because there are often times where I don't want to cum. It wouldn't be in a manor I would enjoy but it will still result in a brain chemistry change.

There are basically two different set-ups we have during sex. The first is "casual" for lack of a better word, and she has no problem with me just stopping, or letting her know that I will have to stop soon of risk cumming.

The second is when there is a heavy emphasis on roles. Like, when I'm her slave and need to do anything and everything she says. She "expects" me not to cum, but if it happens, it is going to happen because I was "following orders" and just couldn't stop.

In general, I've told her that she needs to learn more about male anatomy as well as how specific things effect ME. If shes in "control," then she needs the knowledge to use that power properly. The pair of us have become a lot better and controlling my orgasms while still giving her what she wants, but we are far from perfect. We try to improve on this every time we play.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

To me this is where the KH is in control. They have to realize that orgasm is a body function that when conditions are met, it IS going to happen. No amount of mental or physical control is going to stop it. When orgasm is close and proper stimulation is continued it's going to happen.

This would be like making someone drink 2 liters of water and take a diuretic. After this you tell them they are not to pee for two hours. It's not going to happen, they ARE going to pee regardless how much you tell them not to.

If punishment for orgasm is part of the game, that's one thing. If it’s because after no orgasm for a month, and you couldn’t ride her hard and fast for an hour, that’s another. The KH has to realize there comes a time when it's out of your control and is theirs. LRC will sometimes play the mind game with me that she will repeatedly say "Don't cum, hold it in, you have no permission." While doing this she will continue stroking intending for me to orgasm. She just enjoys watching and listening to me while I try not to. What make this work is that most times she will stop too soon and I get no orgasm.

This is from another thread but may be another way to stop your mental torment.
Harry Haversackers wrote: However, I don't know how old you are, so the only advice I can offer (since I think it's universal): Embrace your constant horniness and revel in it.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I have got to the point where I can clamp down so hard that there is little to no 'orgasm', though there is some ejaculation. Mrs. Twisted has often forgotten to give me 'permission' when she actually intended to let me...sometimes she gets too wound up enjoying her own pleasure. Interestingly enough, last weekend she actually remembered to give permission and I had a very strange experience- I didn't have the 'usual' pulsing, 'squirting' feeling. Instead, I seemed to have an extended 'vibrating' feeling where I remained deep inside her, not thrusting...really, I seemed unable to thrust and was just trying to drive deeper and deeper. Though strange, it was quite enjoyable. When she asked me about it I said it seemed more like 'one of hers' than one of mine. It was difficult to describe but she agreed that it was more like what she experiences.

Though she has never really done so, our 'rules' allow for her to extend the 'game' as a penalty for cumming without permission...even if she continues to stimulate me after being warned that I can't hold back much longer.

Mrs. Twisted also enjoys the feeling of being 'eaten out' when her pussy is full of cum (she says it feels 'better') and will occasionally ride me until I ejaculate, without giving permission, so that she can sit on my face and make me eat her as a penalty (perversely, although I don't actually 'like' doing this, I find the thought of knowing that I will be forced to do so if it happens to be extremely erotic, I also find being truly *forced* to do it erotic).

I'm a bit masochistic and I 'enjoy' the mind-fuck of knowing that she is in control and that she can penalize me for cumming without permission, even if she *causes* it with full knowledge that she is intentionally causing it in order to give her a reason to 'punish' me...if that makes any sense.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
poor

Post by poor »

I'll hold on as long as possible and when I'm getting to the point of no return will ask for permission to cum. This is my signal to Chatelaine that if she doesn't want me to cum then she needs to stop. Whether I cum or not (and if I am subsequently punished for it) is entirely up to her.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

If my wife is riding my cock she definitely demands my orgasm....she enjoys feeling a pulsing load of cum in her pussy (especially after a few days of teasing and denial). And then it's my job to suck and lick the mess out of her....immediately after, or (if she's sleepy) when I bring her morning coffee. There's nothing better than having your wife repeatedly and sternly asking if you 'got it all' while slurping down a big load of your cum.....well, maybe a text message from your wife at work letting you know you didn't do a good job, and you're facing some serious punishment when she gets home ...is better!
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

If she want's it to happen, She'll make it so. She'll tell me don't cum and I'll try not to but when she wants it, she'll get it. No punishment as it's all for a good time.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

TwistedMister wrote: Instead, I seemed to have an extended 'vibrating' feeling where I remained deep inside her, not thrusting...really, I seemed unable to thrust and was just trying to drive deeper and deeper. Though strange, it was quite enjoyable. When she asked me about it I said it seemed more like 'one of hers' than one of mine. It was difficult to describe but she agreed that it was more like what she experiences.
I had that happen to me (very rarely). I call it a "full-body-orgasm", and it always was a wonderful experience. Something like every part of the body receiving a warm shower all at once, inside and outside.
It seems to be something that people with tantric experience may envoke deliberately.
And yes, it also seems to be closer to the female type of climaxing.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Finn

Post by Finn »

We had to make a few changes to the way my girl edges me. Back in Sept. I had a partial orgasm. I can usually delay or stop an orgasm by contracting my pc muscle (the one we use to stop peeing) and having her stop stimulation. Despite my best efforts, if the timing isn't perfect I wasnt able to fully hold it back. Now, once I'm getting close to an orgasm, I sit up. When I'm sitting up, my ability to prevent and suppress an orgasm or ejaculation is much better. Now when I sit up, she knows that I'm really in danger of going off. When I do end up over the threshold, she loves watching my cock swell and bob as I hold it back. Usually just a drop or dribble comes out, with punishment for squirting.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.