starting out with chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
andyfootlover

starting out with chastity

Post by andyfootlover »

Hi all, this is my first post here so be patient lol. Me and my girlfriend have been together for a good few years now, since high/secondary school, were both 21 now. We've been playing around with her being in charge in the bed room for a while now, messing around with teasing, orgasm control, etc.

Anyways just recently I've been going down on her quite a few times without getting anything in return. we spoke and she knows this turns me on, and she seems to realy enjoy the power of know how crazy and horny this makes and refusing to do anything back, even saying "well i guess you'l have to wait a week, or maybe a month". I havnt spoke to her about wanting her to lock me in chastity yet, but im taking her enjoyment out of our experience so far as a kind of positive step, maybe?

I've read a lot about how chastity and a woman controlling the guy can make him more attentive, and i have to say after only a week i noticed myself i was a lot more attentive while we were lying in bed. i know my girlfriend
also noticed this and commented on this, so i thinking maybe more ammo for when i finally tell her about my chastity fantasy, and how it could benefit her and us as a couple, as well as just my own fantasy.

Anyway it would be interesting to hear your thoughts and how you told your partners about your fantasy?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: starting out with chastity

Post by TwistedMister »

Sounds promising. We started with a leather and metal contraption which was a short-term toy. Perhaps you need to ask her a question like "It seems like you enjoy being able to control my orgasms, would you be interested if there was a device that could give you even more control?" or something along that line.

Or, maybe you could just show her a picture of a locked cock and ask "What do you think of this?"

We don't know you, or her, so it's difficult to suggest an exact approach for you to take.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
andyfootlover

Post by andyfootlover »

Oh i know that, and im not expecting people to come up with suggestions or a golden sure way of convincing her. i was just interested in how you guys went about it. i know theres a right way for me to do and a way in which she would understand, if you like. but still, we were talking about ordering some new toys very soon, so perhaps i could inadvertently click on something and see her reaction and take it from there
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

I explained to gf that since out availablity was so limited, that taking care of myself in the meantime I felt really diminished the strenght of my orgasms and is not good for the relationship in general.

Her response was do what you feel you need to do but don't wear it around me.

She has come a long long way since then.
0 x