The greatest threat to my complete sexual satisfaction is

Living the real life under lock and key
RegularJoe

The greatest threat to my complete sexual satisfaction is

Post by RegularJoe »

My wife's occasional farting when I'm providing oral pleasure.. How do you guys handle this? I've tried to get her to wear a buttplug, but that's one thing she won't do.....she says her farts are my problem....and I just have to deal with it. In fact, during her bouts with flatulence she's often likely to insist on oral service in the 69 position.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
hot_toddy_dog

Re: The greatest threat to my complete sexual satisfaction i

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Well, if it is any consolation, when I was pleasuring my wife during the absolute worst, nastiness smell she has ever had, I actually had an orgasm while doing so - and I was wearing a chastity belt at the time. She didn't know it was that bad and felt really sorry for me after. No the smell did not turn me on, but being able to keep up like a trooper and pleasure her in spite of it did...

Also, try changing your diet!!! You aren't supposed to be farting that much.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

I guess if are the submissive type, then it really would be your problem.

Barring that, I am sure that everyone has a misfire from time to time. But other than that, that's just rude and personally, I'd give up sex before I put up with that bullshit.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I agree with finallyhappy. Total turn-off for me. I think if my wife did that to me on a regular basis it would be time to pack up the CD and go back to taking care of myself again.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

locked4her55 wrote:I agree with finallyhappy. Total turn-off for me. I think if my wife did that to me on a regular basis it would be time to pack up the CD and go back to taking care of myself again.
That's easier said than done...she's drop dead gorgeous.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Also, try changing your diet!!! You aren't supposed to be farting that much.
Diet is irrelevant for some people. If I eat, I fart. The more I eat, the more I fart, and it doesn't really matter what it is I'm eating. Some foods are 'fartier' than others (insert 'Ode To Baked Beans' here) of course but it's just a matter of degree. My metabolism is such that everything I eat is converted to energy, I have almost no body fat, and some of that energy is in the form of a gaseous exhaust.

If Joe's spouse is 'drop dead gorgeous', as he says, it may be that her metabolism is similar. However, I do try to retain some control...especially in a '69' situation. Some people are 'into' that sort of thing (I've been on the 'net probably as long or longer than Tom and seen some really weird stuff, think rubber hoses and gas masks) but it's not a really popular fetish.

Joe, if everything you've written is true, it sounds as though your wife has a bit of a mean streak, and you'll either have to put up with it or have a serious talk about it. Sometimes I think I'd like to trade places with you for a while but that's one thing I don't go for, it's one of my hard limits, it's a total turn-off for me. I'm glad that Mrs. Twisted is considerate in that regard, in fact, I don't think I can recall even one time in nearly 30 years that she's ever 'let one slip' during oral. (And I think that she would be highly embarrassed if she did.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

There is fetish and there is respect for your partner. Unless it's a fetish then she'd find out that old saying is true. No matter how drop dead beautiful she is, someone out there got tired of fucking her.

Your spouse is your partner, kinks aside, I will not treat my partner with disrespect, nor will I be disrespected. There is plenty of other pussy out there.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Seriously, this discussion is still going on? :roll:
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Tom Allen wrote:Seriously, this discussion is still going on? :roll:
Now come on, Tom....are you implying that a website forum dedicated to men (and...sometimes their wives) passionately interested in locking up their male appendages in plastic and steel cages designed to thwart erections and orgasms, has certain moral thresholds that shall not be crossed? :roll:

Honestly.....as my wife says...."once you get past the smell...you got it licked"!
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

Wow..this is the first I've gotten wind of this discussion....
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.