Male chastity & Excessive Masturbation

Living the real life under lock and key
RegularJoe

Male chastity & Excessive Masturbation

Post by RegularJoe »

Is it a common theme for devotees (those locked up and their keyholders) to be utilizing CD's due to excessive masturbation issues? I think my wife and I were drawn more to the potential of a device to offer yet another opportunity for my erotic humiliation and physical expression of her complete sexual dominance.

I've never had much problem restraining myself from masturbating....despite her almost daily (to be honest she often takes me to the edge in the morning and evening with rough milking, nipple abuse, giving me head, and demanding oral clit, vagina, and asshole stimulation). I spend much of my time suffering from chronic orgasm denial arousal...yet still don't masturbate. Maybe it's years of her constant admonitions...."are you touching yourself?" if I so much as rest my hands below my waist under the bed covers. Perhaps I fear the fact she has a pretty intimate and accurate knowledge of just how much cum I can produce based on orgasm interval....since a lot of my orgasms involve being fed a mouthful of my cum via snowball...shot into a cup for my morning coffee creamer, or scooped off my stomach and licked off her fingers.

Of course, she still lets me cum at least 3 times a week (accompanied with very rigid cleanup requirements)....maybe I'd be climbing the walls if I lived in chastity like many of you...and would require a CD to keep me from relieving myself. Fortunately, she likes cum (or maybe what she does with it) so much that's not likely to happen.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
locked4her55
Re: Male chastity & Excessive Masturbation

Post by locked4her55 »

RegularJoe wrote:Is it a common theme for devotees (those locked up and their keyholders) to be utilizing CD's due to excessive masturbation issues?
This is the main reason why I am in one. There was a time in my youth I could "rub one out" just before she came home from work and still be able be ready to go later that evening. I still like to masturbate but now my performance in the bedroom later in the day was less than stellar. She's in control of my orgasms now and I couldn't be happier. When she decides it's time for an O I'm ready willing and able.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Finn

Post by Finn »

Giving up masturbation was a big part of it for us. I'm not big on the humiliation aspects of it, though I can see the appeal. For us, it brings balance to a somewhat poly living situation and has me much more ready when my wife wants sex. It also lets me focus on giving pleasure over receiving it. In addition, by helping to avoid orgasms on my part, I avoid the emotional drop and energy drop I used to get.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Controlling masturbation was the main theme for us, as well. During my working years, I was away from home 50 percent of the time and often masturbated daily. As I aged, it started to affect my performance on my return home but I still did not stop. After retirement, the CD helped to curb this habit. It hasn't curbed the desire, just doing the deed. If I were allowed out again, she knows I would return to my old habits in a heartbeat. I think she enjoys my "moments of desperation" that occur from time to time while I'm locked.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Not only do I not have excessive masturbation issues; over the years I've been amazed at the number of men who claim to have a problem. With various kids running around the house, work, social activities, etc., how the hell do y'all find the time to wank several times a day? :lol:
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

I started locking up due to masterbation issues (but not excessive).

Due to my gf's schedule and parental responsibilities, we were on a roughly every other week schedule. And half the time that was squeezed in and other things left out.

So I suggested locking me up because I cannot go that long with masterbating. And I sincerely feel that it takes away from the quality of my orgasms.

And for her, it would remove the stress of feeling the need to carve out time for sex,and just have fun instead.

Win-win
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

wishful4 wrote:Controlling masturbation was the main theme for us, as well. During my working years, I was away from home 50 percent of the time and often masturbated daily. As I aged, it started to affect my performance on my return home but I still did not stop. After retirement, the CD helped to curb this habit. It hasn't curbed the desire, just doing the deed. If I were allowed out again, she knows I would return to my old habits in a heartbeat. I think she enjoys my "moments of desperation" that occur from time to time while I'm locked.
My gf is really starting to enjoy those moments of desperation too. Thank god she does find a good balance.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

I tend to masturbate too often when not is chastity. Maybe once or sometimes twice each day if hanging free and not prohibited by my wife (I'm sub to her). That said, I still spend plenty of time online looking at sites like Tumblr, Chastity blogs/forums, fetlife, etc. So, am I "saving" time by being locked? Hell no. But, hey, I love being under the control of my wife, and she seems to be enjoying it, too. :)
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote:Not only do I not have excessive masturbation issues; over the years I've been amazed at the number of men who claim to have a problem. With various kids running around the house, work, social activities, etc., how the hell do y'all find the time to wank several times a day? :lol:
Tom, Me thinks you are spending too much time moderating this Forum. You need to get into the closet more often. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Tom Allen wrote:Not only do I not have excessive masturbation issues; over the years I've been amazed at the number of men who claim to have a problem. With various kids running around the house, work, social activities, etc., how the hell do y'all find the time to wank several times a day? :lol:
I suspect you just nailed the real reason for the scourge of premature ejaculation...a 'training' environment that not only encourages but, in fact demands, rapid orgasm instead of leisurely self-pleasuring (let alone any opportunity for mutual sexual exploration). Our society makes married couples live the lives depicted in 'American Beauty'.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.