Male chastity & Excessive Masturbation

Living the real life under lock and key
Harry Haversackers

Re: Male chastity & Excessive Masturbation

Post by Harry Haversackers »

Masturbation was definitely one of the factors that prompted me to ask Mrs Haversackers to take control of my orgasms. It wasn't really a matter of excessive jerking, but more a matter of age. I'm a lot older than many of you, and was getting to the point where masturbating once or twice a week would have a negative effect on my performance in the sack. I was frequently concerned about my ability to perform and would shy away from having sex, unless she was aggressive about it, which wasn't often. You should know that there is truth to the rumor that your refractory period lengthens as you age. Big time!

Now, the only time I masturbate is at her bidding. She does like to watch me stroke myself, though never to completion.

Being locked and denied has definitely turned things around. Rather than shying away from intimate encounters, I'm ready to go any time the urge strikes her, and that happens way more often than it used to, since she's come to enjoy the male chastity kink almost as much as I do.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
chastitybonn

Re: Male chastity & Excessive Masturbation

Post by chastitybonn »

That's why I bought my cock cage as well. Let's see if this makes me jack off less now.
0 x