First Time Being Locked Up 24/7

Living the real life under lock and key
slavetojill

First Time Being Locked Up 24/7

Post by slavetojill »

My Mistress and I have played with chastity off and on for the last year or so. We started out with a day or two here and there. Eventually we worked up to 10 days. It was unbelievably hot and we both enjoyed it very much. However, when we played I would only wear the device at home or if we were out.

We've talked about locking me up 24/7 but haven't taken that step until now. Starting tonight Mistress will be locking me up for "at least a week to start". She will have the only accessible key and I will have a sealed key for emergencies only.

I'm extremely excited about this. I want to serve her and told her that she is 100% in charge in the bedroom for as long as we play. I am a little nervous since she didn't give me an exact day on when she will release me, but that's all part of the game, right? ;)

Any advice for someone that's new to the 24/7 lifestyle?
0 x
finallyhappy

Re: First Time Being Locked Up 24/7

Post by finallyhappy »

First and foremost..... Comminication.

Talk at certain points about what works and what doesn't work for both of you.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

As finallyhappy stated, don't be afraid to talk about how you’re are feeling, how she's feeling and how it's going in general. I learned a lot about my wife and honestly how her body works sexually. I took it for granted for so many years what I thought turned her on. I was wrong on so many counts.

Where you are now with chastity is where many of us have been. Take it slow. Since you are wearing it 24/7 you have chastity on your mind every waking hour. She doesn't. I found I had to hold back in the beginning. All I wanted to do was talk about it. Let things develop and give her time to warm up to this.

I would venture a guess from what I have read from others here that not always did the idea of chastity go over big with their KH/wives. I do believe that the majority can now report that their KH/wives, with time have more than accepted the lifestyle. Just try to make it all about her and you will both reap the benefits.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
mistressjill

Post by mistressjill »

My slave has been doing very well over these last few days. Since going 24/7 it has been on his mind constantly. I am getting much enjoyment out of his frustration. As I must go on a business trip next week, I have told him he won't be released until after I come back. I could see the fear in his eyes. :) My thoughts are this, if we want to embrace this lifestyle then we should do just that. I think in time he won't have fear in his eyes, but anticipation. His attentiveness is what I expect and deserve. Chastity reminds him of that.
0 x