Hi from 24/7 Chastity slave

Living the real life under lock and key
24/7chastityslave

Hi from 24/7 Chastity slave

Post by 24/7chastityslave »

Hello everyone.
what a great board this is
my name is jingles [name my Mistress gav me as i wear chains] and i am approaching my first month in chastity.My Mistress placed me under chastity 26 days ago and havnt been unlocked since.i am wearing a curve chastity belt.everyday it reminds me who is in charge and that im locked up for my own good.the belt has taken some time to get used to as it was tight and grinding agaisnt my ball sack.however it is gettting more and more relaxed now and most times i only remember im wearing the blet when i take sit down wees wees.Bed times are still fun though as i get a errection or try to and it stays hard for a long time,i wasnt sure if chastity would work for me[like i have that choice] but it most def is working.i apply vasaline to it everyday and i shower and clean it with ear buds swaps every day as well.suprised how much dirt gets inbtween the cage and my Mistress cock.

hope to hear your storys
jingles
0 x
NewToCB6K

Re: Hi from 24/7 Chastity slave

Post by NewToCB6K »

Hi back,

I'm a new member and awaiting my own chastity device that is on it's way. I'll be going into a CB6000 and looking forward to trying it. A little nervous but way more excited!

-NewToCB6K
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

Hello to you too. I have a curve as well, but dont wear it too often. I find it great for play as I can fill it nicely, but its too bulky to wear under regular pants. I find that I have to have some sort of lube on my cock to get it to slide all the way to the bottom without jamming part-way down, but it does have a nice weight and feel. I've been trying to figure out though, just what the heck are "ear buds swaps"??? I'm guessing you're not using Ipod headphones and I'm not clear on the swapping?
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
poor

Post by poor »

Probably 'swabs' as in Q-Tips.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another