"What's THAT around your neck?"

Living the real life under lock and key
LOCKEDnLOADED

"What's THAT around your neck?"

Post by LOCKEDnLOADED »

My wife has REALLY taken to the CB6000 and all of its "benefits" and asked if she could wear HER Key on a Silver Chain. I, of course said YES and yesterday we got a very nice one she is now wearing. Trouble is, what do we tell the Kids its for or anyone else for that matter, (Like our mothers... LOL) when they see it bouncing around. She already was asked by her girlfriend and she came right out and told her. Thats not gonna happen witht the kids or Mom. Any thoughts...
0 x
male_pet

Re: "What's THAT around your neck?"

Post by male_pet »

I got my wife a heart shaped locket for holding "keepsakes" - a normal key would have fit in ok, but the key we were using had a bulky plastic heel, so I had to cut down the heel/base of the key with a hacksaw to fit. Functionally and looks-wise, it worked great.

This seems like the locket. I also had to get chain to hold it, since this version only comes with a black ribbon. http://www.heartsmith.com/selena.html

If you search for keepsake locket or victorian locket, there are a bunch of others out that if that one doesn't meet the Wife Acceptance Factor.
0 x
LOCKEDnLOADED

Post by LOCKEDnLOADED »

I feel silly for not thinking of that. This is all new, exciting and Fulfilling (well at least for her). She loved the Idea and we will be goign shopping this week.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

When we first started playing. The gf would not accept responsibility for both keys. So we kept on at my house and one at her house. Mine was sealed in an envelope. I bought a locket for hers.

So she had me over one night when we could have some alone time. Got all the way to the point where she was going to unlock me, opened the locket and it was gone. It had fallen out somewhere and never found.

Talk about a panic.

I would stick with "it's the key to his heart". Somewhat cliche but very passable.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I would stick with "it's the key to his heart". Somewhat cliche but very passable.
That's what Mrs. Twisted [usually] uses. She wears it right out in plain sight, some people have asked. I keep wondering if the day will come when someone who recognizes what it really means and start a conversation about it with her.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
chastebyher

Post by chastebyher »

we told ours that it was a key to something "mommy" held very close to her heart, that is why it was on a chain around her neck.
they might have known but not when they were very young
0 x
most days in chastity - 2
current # of days in chastity - 2
date of last orgasm - 9-17-12
date of last milking - ?-??-??
number of times edged since last orgasm - 3
http://chastebyher.blogspot.com/
danj

Post by danj »

My wife rarely wears the key around her neck since she works in a professional environment. That said, I'm pretty certain she would wear one of those decorative key necklaces that are pretty popular these days. I would love the hidden meaning, and know she always has the real key in her purse.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

I gave my gf one of those as well. They really look nice on women.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Her key is the MM high security key. It doesn't look like a regular key, just a slim metal rod about 1 1/2" long. I slipped it thru a silver necklace and presented it to my wife to wear. Her remark was "are you kidding". Well you can't fault a guy for trying.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

Yeah, I can see her wearing that out to dinner with you as a foreplay tease, but to work, no way.
0 x