Need some ideas - Chastity/Cuckold Weekend

Living the real life under lock and key
jasond

Need some ideas - Chastity/Cuckold Weekend

Post by jasond »

Hi all, I've been around here a bit, but this is my first time posting.

I've had some history with chastity, some a bit extreme and some not so much. Anyway, I'm in a situation here where I could use some input/ideas from the community. It seems like everything you find online is pretty unrealistic, and I'm hoping for some legitimate ideas to try.

I've got a friend far away who has also had some chastity experience. She and her husband have tried several times, and the longterm thing just isn't for her, but they do enjoy shortterm play. I'm going to be in the area, and we've been talking about a cuckold weekend. Basically, we're interested in the physical, and there's the opportunity for her husband to get the cuckold thrill out of it at the same time.

So we're looking for ideas that aren't too extreme because she isn't really interested in a sex slave painting her toenails while she's performing some sex act on me or having him sit in a bathtub waiting to be urinated on. More along the lines of things she can say/do (or have him do) that'll give him the excitement of the cuckolding while not taking it too far.

Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks so much.
0 x
finallyhappy

Re: Need some ideas - Chastity/Cuckold Weekend

Post by finallyhappy »

The most important thing imho is that she looks him straight in eyes while she tells him how great she feels.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Chastity play and cuckolding do not necessarily need to have a 'slave' concept or include forms of urophilia or other kink. There is, of course, a certain flavor of dominance involved but the extent of it is certainly variable.

A possible scenario could include the concept of the wife keeping her husband in chastity because he is [sexually] inadequate, or because she is dominant and chooses this to keep him under her control while she enjoys the pleasure of a dalliance with an outside 'lover'. The husband could be 'involved' to the extent where he may be 'demoted' to the role of 'assistant' and required to use his hands to massage her body and/or his mouth to provide additional stimulation to her breasts or clit or suck her toes or whatever, while she enjoys the main sexual activities involving her 'lover' and his [superior] cock. If she and her husband are looking for something a little more 'humiliating', he could perhaps additionally be required to 'assist' by guiding the [superior] 'lover's' organ into his wife's vagina. If desired, an even deeper level of humiliation could be obtained by requiring him to 'fluff' the lover to ensure that he is ready to penetrate the wife.

However, without knowing very much about you or the others it is difficult to suggest scenarios because we have little idea of what you/they might be looking for, and what levels of dominance or humiliation they might enjoy or be willing to accept.

I'm assuming that the husband is a willing participant in this?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
jasond

Post by jasond »

@finallyhappy - thanks for that tip.

@TwistedMister - Yes, of course, we would be doing this with everyone being a willing participant. I appreciate the insight you've given here.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

jasond wrote: @TwistedMister - Yes, of course, we would be doing this with everyone being a willing participant. I appreciate the insight you've given here.
Just asking, as there may be varying levels of 'willing'.

Anyway, it also occurs to me, that in a scenario such as this the husband could perhaps be kept 'locked' for the duration, until near the end (whether it's one day, or two days or whatever). He might only be released and permitted to orgasm at the end of the scenario, and the method by which he is allowed orgasm might depend on how 'good' he has been and whether he has satisfactorily done the things required of him- i.e.: if he has done *everything* required he might be allowed intercourse, mostly satisfactory might win him a blowjob, somewhat satisfactory she might give him a handjob, only fair and he might only be allowed to masturbate himself. Naturally, the greatest reward would be the thing that he desires most- for instance, I sometimes prefer a good blowjob to fucking.

This, of course, has all been merely a starting point, food for thought. There are many scenarios and variations that could occur, depending on just how kinky any of you might like to get.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

You could also check Literotica.com for 'inspirational' stories. Here's the 'Loving Wives' category:

http://www.literotica.com/c/loving-wives

You can also filter by tags- check the 'Popular Tags' section partway down on the right- cuckold, hot wife, threesome, etc.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

More thoughts from me from past experience.

Since we aren't into the humiliation thing. Most of the work will be up to the wife.

What you can do is be his best friend. You are his best friend but the wife's pussy belongs solely to you. But in the terms of having a beer relaxing hanging out and acting like true friends. He is into his wife having pleasure. It is not really about your pleasure but her pleasure. So be his friend and when the time comes his wife is turned over to you to be pleasured. That's what friends can do for friends.

On her side, she has to be expressive and appreciative of the gift that he is giving her. It is all visual and vocal for him. He needs to see her enjoying it, and she needs to share with him that she is enjoying it and how great it feels. Thanks for this great fuck honey.
0 x
jasond

Post by jasond »

Great resources and suggestions, guys. Thanks so much!
0 x