How the hell do you guys do it?

Living the real life under lock and key
RegularJoe

How the hell do you guys do it?

Post by RegularJoe »

My wife, who is definitely the sexually dominant partner in this marriage, was doing a bit of MC research and came away with the impression it would drastically reduce her immediate access to my cock....when she wants a hard cock in her pussy, or wants to suck me off (or just edge me with a good suck job) for a bit of snowballing....she wants it NOW. Her concern is waiting for me to clean the damn thing up after being locked up....she's not at all patient. Are the metal cage style devices easier to keep constantly clean? She loves teasing me by rough cock milking every night....and, if I'm lucky, followed by fucking and oral cleanup. It seems a chastity device might complicate matters.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
hot_toddy_dog

Re: How the hell do you guys do it?

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

It could complicate things, it could be fun. If you are interested and can afford a metal device, by all means, jump straight up to that game. Mature metal has a number of semi-open devices that are quite easy to stay clean in. Steelworxx has a number of semi-closed to totally closed devices that I can also recommend.

Unlike a lot of couples, we have a zero intercourse policy here, so MC totally works for us. Realistically, if you have intercourse more than twice a week, I would say that chastity is likely to get in the way. Most couples here are in the multi-weeks / months category. Still, it could be fun to keep you locked up during her period.. and maybe you could earn your red wings.. the hope of course, being that you switch to more oral service..

Oh, I totally forgot, the thing I always keep trying to plug... you could always use a chastity dildo. Even forgetting about strap-ons. But I still think it would be better to use your real cock.

How about this? http://steelworxx.de/Dildo-with-A-Ring-76p.html
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

hot_toddy_dog wrote:It could complicate things, it could be fun. If you are interested and can afford a metal device, by all means, jump straight up to that game. Mature metal has a number of semi-open devices that are quite easy to stay clean in. Steelworxx has a number of semi-closed to totally closed devices that I can also recommend.

Unlike a lot of couples, we have a zero intercourse policy here, so MC totally works for us. Realistically, if you have intercourse more than twice a week, I would say that chastity is likely to get in the way. Most couples here are in the multi-weeks / months category. Still, it could be fun to keep you locked up during her period.. and maybe you could earn your red wings.. the hope of course, being that you switch to more oral service..

Oh, I totally forgot, the thing I always keep trying to plug... you could always use a chastity dildo. Even forgetting about strap-ons. But I still think it would be better to use your real cock.

How about this? http://steelworxx.de/Dildo-with-A-Ring-76p.html
Thanks for the advice! We're having doubts about how well chastity would work out in our relationship. She REALLY likes hard cock and intercourse....it would an unusual week with less than 3 bouts of fucking. She normally always goes to sleep with her hand around my cock (just when I think she's dozing off she'll launch into a surprise cock milking). A couple nights a week We generally go to sleep spooning, with her impaled on my cock (probably her favorite way to go to sleep).

As for periods...she went surgically menopausal over 30 years ago.
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Sound like long-term chastity is not in your cards. You could still have fun with something like the birdlocked device, which is comfortable and easy to get in and out of.
0 x
male_pet

Post by male_pet »

You should check out my recent post in the "Chasity through Hypnosis success" thread. Yes, it can (and does) work, and your wife could have you kept chaste without any extra effort on her part.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

male_pet wrote:You should check out my recent post in the "Chasity through Hypnosis success" thread. Yes, it can (and does) work, and your wife could have you kept chaste without any extra effort on her part.
Oh... I'm chaste (if you mean no porking around or masturbating)....it's all I can do to keep up with her, without wasting my limited energies doing either of those things. She needs cock...if I didn't give it to her she'd easily find it elsewhere. In reality, I don't know if I could get my mind around eating some other guy's sloppy seconds.
0 x
wykedjasmine

Post by wykedjasmine »

I read this thread with interest....I am a KH...love keeping my boy in a variety of devices....I find it hot as hell to have that control over him....I like joes wife LOVE to fuck, love to suck cock, love to tease my boy...and use his cock often...when I want it, I take it out...use it...sometimes he cums...sometimes he doesn't...then I lock him back up...

so yes I consider him in Long Term Chastity...it is just I get to use my cock when I desire...The cages keep him focused on me as his keyholder... I do not find that it gets "in the way" at all...*S i van have him out n a matter of seconds...back in in a minute....I feel that the time we take on it really helps keep us close and connected as well...sometimes it is a fast out...sometimes very slow and teasingly methodical...depends on the mood *S But I use it as another tool in my control , teasing and dominance over him...it is never a bother to me *S

My two cents!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

RegularJoe wrote:She needs cock...if I didn't give it to her she'd easily find it elsewhere. In reality, I don't know if I could get my mind around eating some other guy's sloppy seconds.
From what you've been posting, maybe you should try to work on getting comfortable with the idea...just in case. :twisted:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

wykedjasmine wrote:I read this thread with interest....I am a KH...love keeping my boy in a variety of devices....I find it hot as hell to have that control over him....I like joes wife LOVE to fuck, love to suck cock, love to tease my boy...and use his cock often...when I want it, I take it out...use it...sometimes he cums...sometimes he doesn't...then I lock him back up...

so yes I consider him in Long Term Chastity...it is just I get to use my cock when I desire...The cages keep him focused on me as his keyholder... I do not find that it gets "in the way" at all...*S i van have him out n a matter of seconds...back in in a minute....I feel that the time we take on it really helps keep us close and connected as well...sometimes it is a fast out...sometimes very slow and teasingly methodical...depends on the mood *S But I use it as another tool in my control , teasing and dominance over him...it is never a bother to me *S

My two cents!
Do you cuckold your man?
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Just to bring perspective, right before everyone else bandies on with their own personal fantasy - I think OP and his wife are doing just fine here. Chastity is hot and all, but if she wants cock three times a week, and he gets to orgasm a lot of the time on top of it, I fail to see the point of going to a chastity belt. Being chaste as he says (no masturbation or proking outside of her limits) might be very well be enough and a device could be counter-productive here.

I still recommend trying it to see if you like the feeling of it. Careful though, it is addictive.
0 x