How the hell do you guys do it?

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: How the hell do you guys do it?

Post by Tom Allen »

hot_toddy_dog wrote: Being chaste as he says (no masturbation or proking outside of her limits) might be very well be enough and a device could be counter-productive here.

I still recommend trying it to see if you like the feeling of it. Careful though, it is addictive.
To that end, he might want to consider a semi-device, like a MM single- or double-locking cock ring that would stay on, serve as a reminder, but wouldn't get in the way of spontaneous action.
0 x
wykedjasmine

Post by wykedjasmine »

yes,I do cick him occasionally. Bit I do agree with dog...the op is doing fine hete. it is so individual to each couple and what they enjoy. male your situation tour own and enjoy it!!!
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Tom Allen wrote:
hot_toddy_dog wrote: Being chaste as he says (no masturbation or proking outside of her limits) might be very well be enough and a device could be counter-productive here.

I still recommend trying it to see if you like the feeling of it. Careful though, it is addictive.
To that end, he might want to consider a semi-device, like a MM single- or double-locking cock ring that would stay on, serve as a reminder, but wouldn't get in the way of spontaneous action.
I much appreciate the opinions and suggestions put forth on this forum...it's a nice community.

I've been looking at the MM site....appears to be beautifully crafted stuff. My main concern about the metal locking cock rings would be the potential for it's open design to allow an erection that would result in a 'medically critical' situation....but of course that could only happen if I selected a cockring diameter less than that of my fully engorged member. Taking that into consideration it's something to think about.

Taking the leap into MC is sort of scary....my wife is a hellacious tease. She tends to fully utilize every erotic tool that 'turns my crank', including orgasm denial (she will often spend over an hour at bedtime assaulting my cock and nipples, repeatedly taking me right to the edge....while I beg piteously....which she finds hilarious). In fact, the chronic nipple abuse has permanently altered their size and sensitivity.

The thought of her locking me into such a state is very stimulating. One way or the other, it will end up being her decision....she's the undisputed boss in all things sexual in this household.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Well, i think I can see the direction this is heading....she just ordered the sizing rings from MM a few moments ago.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

It's a great ride. Sit back, relax, and enjoy.
0 x
biggar

Post by biggar »

As for hygiene we have had good luck keeping the plastic type on 24/7 with no problems. Most clean nicely in the shower. For me the stainless steel Mistress is even easier as I don't need any lube at all in the cage except when it is first put on. I needed daily lube with the CB3000 and CB6000s.
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal