Time of Lockup can effect Semen Color

Living the real life under lock and key
kept4her

Time of Lockup can effect Semen Color

Post by kept4her »

Basically color of semen you should see is white or a varying shade of white. This seems to the normal color for a healthy semen and sperm combination. However, there are cases where the color may appear yellowish, sometimes referred to as “yellow sperm” or “yellow semen”.

The cause of yellow sperm is uncertain but it is believed that it can be caused by many things such as, foods which are rich in sulfur such as garlic and onions. Another possible cause for yellow semen could be the natural thickening of semen; especially if you have not ejaculated for quite some time.

The normal semen volume is in the 2-6 cc range. In addition to this, with the onset of sexual excitement, specialized glands in the urethra called Cowper glands, produce a clear, somewhat sticky fluid to lubricate the urethra. this is called this pre-ejaculate (precum). Normally the semen is somewhat viscous, opalescent and whitish gray in color. However, depending on many factors including frequency of ejaculation, diet, general health, etc., the volume, consistency and color of the semen can vary. A yellow cast to the semen, as you have noted, is very common and a variation of normal. If you take multivitamins, this may be a cause. Although there is no need to be medically concerned, stopping the vitamin supplement may help. Thickened semen usually occurs if one ejaculates infrequently and is due to concentration of that portion formed in the seminal vesicles.

While it may be alarming to see yellow semen at first, it should not be. It is fairly common and many men experience this from time to time. However, if the problem persists for a long time or the sperm appears yellowish every time you ejaculate it warrants a visit to you doctor.

I found that after 30 days locked up my semen was yellowish. Since I had a few days to "enjoy freedom" every ejaculation after that as the normal white/gray looking.

I thought this interesting and wanted to post for those just finding out these little things like I did.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
Harry Haversackers

Re: Time of Lockup can effect Semen Color

Post by Harry Haversackers »

I've definitely noticed a difference in my semen as I've grown older (I'm 60+). It's almost clear now, but its consistency is more or less the same as it's always been. I got snipped about 30 years ago, and wondered if that had made a difference, but in reading about it, it appears to be unrelated.

Time locked and denied seems not to make a difference, since the small amount of come I release when CH ruins an orgasm appears much the same as it did prior to our latest adventure in long term denial (152 days and counting).

Are there any other old farts out there who are wondering about their clear ejaculate?
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin