Keep subs locked for how long?

Living the real life under lock and key
BitchyRita

Keep subs locked for how long?

Post by BitchyRita »

I'm keeping my sub locked up for 130 days without any orgasms or milkings- due to the fact that he lives in NJ and I live in FL, which I'm happy to say for him I get to see him this month for his release :P . I'm just curious how long other keyholders or subs are usually locked up for and have a long distant relationship?
0 x
Finn

Re: Keep subs locked for how long?

Post by Finn »

Long distance is never easy. There is no set perfect lockup time really. What works for some doesnt for others. I will say that when I did 90+ days a few years ago, that we did have some issues. After 3 months with no release at all we found that my semen was off colour and unusually thick. This lasted a few days/orgasms before returning to normal. Some of this may be due to having hot baths frequently. It's hard to say, but it may be something you encounter. What we're doing currently (non-long distance) is allowing no orgasms, but some leakage of semen. This is partly to make sure that everything looks fine and the equipment is working OK. With me, some of the changes in semen appearance are more common back when I was still masturbating. I wasnt having orgasms, but it tends to produce more fluids that have nowhere to go. Having far less stimulation seems to help in terms of that, but again, we are all a bit different. Just be aware that there may be some change in the output with a full lockdown of that duration.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

IMHO, subs in chastity should never be unlocked for anything other than medical reasons. If you stepped in that beartrap, you ain't getting out. If you can do 90 days, you can do 180 days, and if you can do 180 days, you can do a year. And if you can do a year... Fact is, it makes you a better sub, why should a dom want a less effective sub? If this is a long distance thing, that would mean the sub is unlocked practically every time you meet, this hardly seems desirable.

I guess it's a good thing I'm not a dom (or a sub, for that matter).
0 x
michael

Post by michael »

My denial period is now 60 days. It is a long time for me. Perhaps because of the intense teasing. I'm concentrated on my wife's satisfaction. When she is happy, I'm happy too.
0 x
belted since 5/2010
My wife is a goddess
[email protected]
BitchyRita

Post by BitchyRita »

Thanks Finn, I have notice that the semen to be off in color with as little as 45 days with holding him in chasty til I saw him again.
The long distance is the hard part. I diffently tease him as much as possible and send him pics and erotic messages but not being able to hold or make the person preform sexual acts upon me in person is what drives him insane and me too.
How was that handled?
0 x
BitchyRita

Post by BitchyRita »

Thanks Michael,
I can always say he makes me happy and when I am he is too. :)
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

I've noticed a bit of color change in my semen after about 2 weeks without orgasm. And yes, a bit thicker, too. Not sure what to make of it, but I do tend to think that some sort of semen release at least every couple of weeks is a good idea, even if no orgasm is allowed. My wife tends to only deny me 5-7 days (usually), with the occasional 2-3 week cycles. I really like the longer cycles.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
dereknor

Post by dereknor »

I had a long distance relation with my last mistress. She kept me chaste for 2 weeks, then 2 month, then 6 month. She really got into it and enjoyed it that much. She always rised the time. Next would have been 1 year maybe ;)

No milking or anything else. But I wasnt in a chastity device, she just ordered me to not cum and I'm very good at mastrubating but not cumming. But even I didnt thought I could go 2 month, or even 6 month!

I also visited her sometimes, or we went to SM-events together. But she never saw me cumming.
The only sad thing was, after orgasm, I usually lost interest in chastity and SM totally and we often lost contact after me cumming. But just 1 week without orgasm, and I was instantly totally into the fetish again and she captured me again for more chastity experiments :)
0 x