AGE ...does it matter with chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
wishful4

Re: AGE ...does it matter with chastity?

Post by wishful4 »

wishful4 wrote:
TwistedMister wrote:
I'm male, and on the wrong side of 50.
I'm glad there are many others out there on the "wrong side of 50" doing MC. All I can say is " they'll have to pry my CD from my cold dead cock". :lol:
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

Go, Tom! Yelling is appropriate on this one. These young whippersnappers... Damn!

FYI, younger people... Everything is better when you're older, with the possible exception of the ability to move quickly.

Harry - age 64
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

TwistedMister wrote: At 40s to now, recovery period became somewhat longer. Get one off and I'd be satisfied for a few days to a couple of weeks...except when required to be locked- then I'm starting to recover in less than 12 hours, especially with a 'ruined' O.
I think this pretty well describes it.

And what does the "wrong" side of 50 mean? Every day you're alive is the "right" side, if you ask me.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

And what does the "wrong" side of 50 mean? Every day you're alive is the "right" side, if you ask me.
Any day that you can wake up and look at the green side of the grass is a good day, but my paternal line has a history of short lifespans. I can't change genetics, the reality is that I'm on 'borrowed time' already.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote: At 40s to now, recovery period became somewhat longer. Get one off and I'd be satisfied for a few days to a couple of weeks...except when required to be locked- then I'm starting to recover in less than 12 hours, especially with a 'ruined' O.
I was let out Saturday for a 2+ month long hiatus and subsequent great orgasm inside my wife. When I read the above quote to my wife during lunch to help her understand how I also feel being 50+ years old, her only reply was. "Oh, I get it now, so go get your CD cause you're climbing back in" :lol: :D :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Blaeu

Post by Blaeu »

I feel health can impact the practicality of wearing any sort of chastity device, for a male or female. As such, age may have an indirect impact, but as long as you are healthy, you're only as old as you feel.

Oh, I'm male and will occasionally wear a CB6000s.
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Tom Allen wrote: And what does the "wrong" side of 50 mean? Every day you're alive is the "right" side, if you ask me.
Obviously he means under 55, otherwise he would be on the right side...
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

hot_toddy_dog wrote: Obviously he means under 55, otherwise he would be on the right side...
Ahh, rounding.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I don't know much about chastity (wife is reviewing her options regarding that topic), but I know that a couple's full sexuality can be much more deeply explored after the kids leave home. I didn't start getting sucked off on the living room couch until we had the house completely to ourselves.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

[quote="wishful4]
I'm glad there are many others out there on the "wrong side of 50" doing MC. All I can say is " they'll pry my CD from my cold dead cock". :lol:[/quote]
LOL!

Being fifty-two, I expect to be buried in it, though I also expect whoever has to do the preparations for that will be somewhat embarrassed by having to explain it . . .
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.