Tomorrow is my fifth wedding anniversary.

Living the real life under lock and key
Anymouse

Tomorrow is my fifth wedding anniversary.

Post by Anymouse »

Tomorrow is my fifth wedding anniversary. Technically its Miss BethK's too.

Or depending, I'm her third hub and she's my second wife, so trying to figure out the total number of anniversaries gives me a headache. So we'll stick to five, the number of years we've been together and (to our neighbours) saccharine-sweetly in love.

My wife had promised quite some time ago now (back on June 18, the date of my last O, (one hundred ten days ago) that I could have an O on our anniversary. (She didn't specify the year, though the implication is tomorrow.)

My bits are screaming at my brain "Sex sex sex sex sex SEX SEX SEX"

I think today is the hardest day of chastity yet.

Yesterday we welcomed a new resident to the village, taking him Miss Beth's favourite chocolate sour-cream cupcakes. As I sat rather uncomfortably on a ladder (his furniture is not delivered yet) due to my cage, I had real difficulty in formulating coherent sentences - the incessant drone of "sex sex sex" from my "nether regions" is getting tough to drown out.

As an erotic Romance editor, perhaps this would be a good time to try my hand at writing a male-chastity based story. The tricky part of this is to take what is essentially an unchanging situation (chastity) and make it interesting with the daily twists and turns the mind goes through as one experiences male chastity (from either side of the chastity belt).

Mrs Sarah Jameson of the Male Chastity Blog has just released such a novel, available from Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk for $3.97 0r £2.58 respectively, entitled Tatiana, for the Kindle. (Amazon has an application for PC and Mac that you can download for free that will allow computer users to read Kindle files on your computer, available on the same page).

I have a copy of the novel now, and will write about it when I am finished (both here and on Amazon). Perhaps I should read it tonight, as tomorrow (might) be the big day . . . James.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Tomorrow is my fifth wedding anniversary.

Post by TwistedMister »

Good luck on 'getting some' today.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

I always "get some." That is, some attention from my sweetie Miss BethK, and she gets lots from me too. As for nookie, that remains to be seen . . . Miss BethK is asleep right now.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
CaptivatedCaveman

Post by CaptivatedCaveman »

Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated our ninth, the account of which is going up in my journal as soon as I finish writing this.

Hope you have as much fun as I did.
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Anymouse wrote:I always "get some." That is, some attention from my sweetie Miss BethK, and she gets lots from me too. As for nookie, that remains to be seen . . . Miss BethK is asleep right now.
Asleep? At 9 in the morning?

Shoot, that's lunchtime for me, I've already put in a half a day's work by then.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted