Knock-Off devices?

Living the real life under lock and key
Bella1984

Knock-Off devices?

Post by Bella1984 »

I've been scouring the web for cheaper prices on devices, and today I've finally found a wholesale site that offers them at a very low rate but I am wondering if they are knockoffs or if they are just overstock. The site is wholesale-bdsm.com and there is a plithora of choices for VERY cheap...should I worry about the price being a reflection of the product? Can someone take a look for me that knows their devices better than I and give me some input? Thank you so much!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Knock-Off devices?

Post by Tom Allen »

Well, they are selling devices for roughly a tenth of what you'd expect to pay elsewhere.

I can't tell if they are actually selling the items in the pictures, though. That is, it's possible that they are using the well-known commercial pictures of the name-brand items that are already floating around the internet, and will substitute a poorly made knock-off.

For 20 or 30 bucks, though, it's probably worth a shot.

Please note that generally I am totally against buying knock-offs, and more than once I've gone on a rant about that. This applies to chastity devices, designer bags, wristwatches, and anything else. However, there were a few of the items that I would have considered buying, just so I could get them into my workshop and do some modifications.
0 x
Erock

Post by Erock »

I bought one of those knock offs. Don't waste your
money. The first time I put it on and got an erection it split and was the most painful thing ever. The plastic dug right into my skin. Also don't forget to get some type of silicone lube to make it easier. I use some wet platinum lube that works great.
0 x
anominus

Post by anominus »

Erock wrote:I bought one of those knock offs. Don't waste your
money. The first time I put it on and got an erection it split and was the most painful thing ever. The plastic dug right into my skin. Also don't forget to get some type of silicone lube to make it easier. I use some wet platinum lube that works great.
Not saying to get knock offs, but FWIW, the original CB-6000 is known to do that too. Not on the first use, but apparently within a few months, it is virtually guaranteed.
0 x