Not biting your tongue - Priceless

Living the real life under lock and key
LAKH

Re: Not biting your tongue - Priceless

Post by LAKH »

I had lunch with an old friend yesterday, now keep in mind that this lady is very open minded and enjoys a very open relationship with her hubby. She has tried just about everything possible, regularly attends swingers clubs etc etc (For the record - I don't share any of her interests :D )

Anyway, she knows that my partner and I have been having serious problems due to his infidelity and obviously was surprised to see how much better I was with life. I told her I had it all under control now and eventually she twigged when I showed her the key!

I nearly died laughing when the words she uttered were - 'You kinky pair!' :lol: :lol:
0 x
J Random reader

Post by J Random reader »

A little tongue biting. But more said than most of us.

Maybe I would describe it more like "tantra". I try to make sure the misses is happy. I do what she asks for. I know to be more affectionate than sexual. Maybe sit next to her watching a movie - that I'm not watching! - and put my arm around her. Touch her face. Her hair. When we go to bed, if she wants something, that's what I do, or we do. Sometimes she wants me to climax. Sometimes I do while we make love because she would NOT want me to stop. The rest of the time, she plays with me. She says she enjoys this. Usually she decides when to stop. We're working on more orgasms for her. And spacing mine further out.

How would she or any woman describe any of this to a friend? I can't answer that of course.

But in conversation, I would want to say much of what I wrote. I would leave out the details on orgasms. that leaves -

I try to make sure the misses is happy. I do what she asks for. I know to be more affectionate than sexual. Maybe sit next to her and put my arm around her. Touch her face. Her hair. When we go to bed, if she wants something, then that's what we do.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I try to make sure the misses is happy. I do what she asks for. I know to be more affectionate than sexual. Maybe sit next to her and put my arm around her. Touch her face. Her hair. When we go to bed, if she wants something, then that's what we do.
I think it is sort of tantra. You could also say, "I pay attention. When I am with her, I am with her." Be with her in the moment.

It's all good.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
J Random reader

Post by J Random reader »

poinciana wrote:I talked to my wife about this. She has one very close friend with whom she has shared our little secret. And she's jealous.
Why be jealous? She can join the club. Honest! Dev's complaining co-worker had a problem that could be solved. Your wife's one very close friend could inch her way this way. The horse is out of the barn! She can get ready to lock up, with a bit of work, and some friendly advice.
0 x