Horrible blister / chafing / burning / itching problem

Living the real life under lock and key
danj
Re: Horrible blister / chafing / burning / itching problem

Post by danj »

I only asked about using a urinal since I figured if it was easy to use in a JB, then that would mean that urine is *not* splashing all over my penis. The fact that I can urinate in the cb-6000s without having it splashing around inside the tube has stopped the rashes. I was locked in the plastic cb something like 5-6 days over the of the past week. I was in the cb 4 days without any removal. No rashes at all. No way I could do that in the enclosed Steelheart. The urine seems to irritate the skin on my penis, and soon enough, I start getting that damn rash. I can wear the Steelheart for maybe 48 hours when some visible irritation starts. At least, that's been the case lately.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Yeah, that's totally how mine started, it was from an over 48 hour period (long weekend), and then it got out of control. I asked Dietmar to make the opening at the end of the tube larger on my new device in hopes of avoiding this problem.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

hot_toddy_dog wrote: I asked Dietmar to make the opening at the end of the tube larger on my new device in hopes of avoiding this problem.
Can you post some photos of this? I've had some thoughts about sending my Steelheart to Dietmar to make some modifications. Maybe a slot of similar dimensions as on my 6000s?
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart