Chastity Devices at the Airport

Living the real life under lock and key
Allmylife4her

Chastity Devices at the Airport

Post by Allmylife4her »

I'm making my first flight soon and wondered if I need to remove my CB6000 for the full body scanner?
Last edited by Allmylife4her on Thu May 02, 2013 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
Allmylife4her

Re: Chastity Devices at the Airport

Post by Allmylife4her »

Wow, 140 views but no comments? As a serious member of this forum I was hoping this posting would generate some conversation given the amount of postings on the forum regarding the issue of flying with a chastity device.
Last edited by Allmylife4her on Thu May 02, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Atone
Re: Airport Security Scanner Solution Revealed

Post by Atone »

I think when I saw the original post I was probably on my phone. I don't usually reply using the phone and never got back to it. I usually count on someone else replying to bring it back to the surface :)

This is a tried and true system, it has been outlined in the past and executed many times. A little trust is required but it can be made to work out. I have used a similar process when I have had to be unlocked while my wife was out of town and not available to mind the keys.
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

Since we won't fly anywhere (Scope? Grope? Nope!) and only drive, this is not a problem.

I do see one issue here though: connecting flights. Second round of grouping and scoping is possible.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

For the most part I always travel with my wife (vacations) so it's a non issue with us. I can see it working well for those who need to travel often for business. Good post tho
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Allmylife4her

Re: Chastity Devices at the Airport

Post by Allmylife4her »

Thanks everyone for your feedback :)
Last edited by Allmylife4her on Thu May 02, 2013 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

I struggle with the concepts involved with this level of meticulous detail. My own fantasies often grow to have such a level of detail, but to actually go through with all of this for real has zero appeal to me, it is just busy work. Granted, very well done busy work, but I simply don't .. .blah. I will stop poo-pooing on your well thought out scenario now.

I would highly recommend doing the really hard work first - being able to be resist the temptation to make yourself cum from masturbation. Then none of this drama is necessary ;) For me, this took several years of practice and even meditation, but I can honestly say that it is much better, and once re-programmed, I have zero desire to masturbate to orgasm, and thus zero need to wear a chastity device outside of the bedroom. This does make the whole thing a lot simpler.
0 x