Doctors visit

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Doctors visit

Post by Atone »

So I got this rash. On my face. So I go to the doctor to have it checked out, the swelling was getting pretty bad especially around one eye. At first I thought it might be poison ivy but it didn't progress like poison ivy usually does so after a couple of days I decided I needed to have a professional look at it. It was not poison ivy. The doc looked at it and decided she wanted me to get a steroid shot among other things. No problem. The nurse comes in to give me the shot. I start to roll up my sleeve. She stops me and says "no, your not going to like where I have to do this". Yikes. Did I mention that I was locked up? Oh, and more significantly, I had an intense paddling last Saturday that was still quite prominent. At least on the right cheek. Oh well, I'm kind of stuck now. I encouraged her to do it on the left side. She had me drop my shorts (not the underwear) and bend over the exam table. She said she would pull down my under garment when she was ready. As I bend over the table I can feel and slightly hear my steelheart hit the edge of the table. Luckily she only pulled the underwear down a little bit on the left side. If there was any residual markings from Saturday they must not have been obvious or she just ignored it. All in all pretty uneventful but I was pretty worried for a couple of minutes. So in the end (ha) not much of a story but I thought I would share.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Doctors visit

Post by Tom Allen »

:lol:
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

2nd the :lol:
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
Atone

Post by Atone »

juzbro wrote:Haha. I just found out that a lunch I am attending on Tuesday requires me to pass through a metal detector. I would have been with two of my staff members so that was a close one.
I had a close call on something like that once too. We were on our way to meet with a potential new client about two hours from our shop. I didn't setup the meeting so I didn't know who / where it was until we heading out. Turns out it was a high security data center. I was a bit panicked but had worked out a plan that *might* have worked. Luckily the facility was still being constructed and none of the security scanners were in use yet although I did have to go through them.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Atone wrote:LOL! Luckily she only pulled the underwear down a little bit on the left side....
This is because the best site for a rapid absorbption of steriod is deep intramuscular injection and a good site with minimal nerve endings and away from blood vessels and the siatic nerve is the upper quadrant of the buttock (gluteus medius) just below your waist so she wouldn't need to drop your shorts more than maybe 2 inches tops. All the same... they could have jabbed you lower..... :lol: Good story and thanks for sharing it
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
CaptivatedCaveman

Post by CaptivatedCaveman »

Sorry to hear about the rash. Hope you feel better soon.

Cute story. I've taken the time to think up a few things to say if I'm ever in a compromising situation. Hopefully I will never need to use them.
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
Atone

Post by Atone »

celticqueens_sub wrote:This is because the best site for a rapid absorbption of steriod is deep intramuscular injection and a good site with minimal nerve endings and away from blood vessels and the siatic nerve is the upper quadrant of the buttock (gluteus medius) just below your waist so she wouldn't need to drop your shorts more than maybe 2 inches tops.
yeah that, and she said the volume was too high for in the arm.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

CaptivatedCaveman wrote:Sorry to hear about the rash. Hope you feel better soon.
Thank you. It was amazing how fast it worked. Within an hour the swelling went way down. By early evening the swelling was gone completely. It is still a little red but not too bad. It never did erupt or weep like poison ivy usually does but it did feel just like poison ivy in every other way.

A funny little side note too. I didn't have anything to put on it to relieve the itching so I was using the "Dr. Numb" (lidocaine /prilocaine) that we bought as a desensitizing cream for reducing / eliminating sensation for me during sex. Worked really good.
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

CaptivatedCaveman wrote:Sorry to hear about the rash. Hope you feel better soon.

Cute story. I've taken the time to think up a few things to say if I'm ever in a compromising situation. Hopefully I will never need to use them.
I figure I might as well be open about it, should the subject come up.

"It's a chastity belt. Do you want to see?"

On the other hand, since everyone in the county knows us both, the second I said that it would get back to the village before I did.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
Atone

Post by Atone »

Anymouse wrote: I figure I might as well be open about it, should the subject come up.

"It's a chastity belt. Do you want to see?"
That is my general plan too. I figure the more confident I am about it the more likely the other party would be embarrassed to say much. I would probably treat it very casual too like you might a tattoo or even a birth mark and then just move on with the conversation. Make them get back to it if they feel so compelled.
0 x