Advice - Something 'New' & Something soon to be very 'Blue'

Living the real life under lock and key
Allmylife4her

Re: Advice - Something 'New' & Something soon to be very 'Bl

Post by Allmylife4her »

Today marks the end of the first week of long term chastity for me. I'm 0 for 11 of her orgasms so far. Looks like we're having a great time. I'm much more relaxed about my chastity this time around and haven't been annoying her for attention like I did as a novice six months ago. Accepting my predicament has had a very positive outcome for both of us.

Lesson learned 'relax and enjoy' its going to be a long ride!
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
Atone

Post by Atone »

Allmylife4her wrote:Today marks the end of the first week of long term chastity for me.
:D
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

Of course, each person's definition of long term will be different.

And I am hardly the one to define it, only having been without since June 18 (seventy-four days or thereabouts). Some would say "Holy crap, man, I couldn't do that" and others would say "you're just getting started."

One way of going into long-term chastity however is to simply never mention it to your wife (that you are chaste, that you want some, &c), but make sure you are always attentive to her needs . . . she might likely respond to a statement someday like my seventy-four days and a wake-up with "Gee, Honey, I hadn't noticed. Is it important?"
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Anymouse wrote:Of course, each person's definition of long term will be different.

And I am hardly the one to define it, only having been without since June 18 (seventy-four days or thereabouts). Some would say "Holy crap, man, I couldn't do that" and others would say "you're just getting started."
Considering you and Miss BethK started this chastity journey recently and you've gone 74 days without! I'de say that deserves a "Holy crap, man" :)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

The realization is setting in that she isn't going to be unlocking me any time soon. Truth be told, I wasn't certain that this time she would 'really' keep me locked up and teased / denied for along time. However after 10 days she is showing no signs that an unlocking is imminent. In fact, over the weekend she told me that before she locked me up 10 days ago she had thought long and hard about what she really wanted.

Keeping me locked up long term and restricting my orgasms to maybe 4 per year, while I service her orally and with my fingers (we're currently 15 her to 0 me on the orgasm tally) are top of her list. With that math I can look forward to an orgasm every three months. I'm unsure how often she will release me from my cage but clearly release isn't guaranteeing me an oragasm. She also said that I maybe required to wear a sleeve over my cock if she should chose to allow me to enter her again some day. She's really blowing my mind this time around!
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Do not show your wife this, and by do not, I mean, do...

http://steelworxx.de/Dildo-with-A-Ring-76p.html
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

hot_toddy_dog wrote:Do not show your wife this, and by do not, I mean, do...

http://steelworxx.de/Dildo-with-A-Ring-76p.html
You knew I couldn't resist didn't you! :D
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Allmylife4her wrote:
Yesterday we spent our first day of me wearing the cage by doing some sight seeing and visiting numerous very public places. KH clearly displayed the key on an anklet chain, and as she was wearing Capri pants and super sexy open toe shoes with shiny 'faux' diamonds along the straps, it was impossible not to notice her shoes and for the observant admirer maybe they noticed the key hanging on its chain around her ankle? I sure hope someone did and quietly smiled to themselves. What a great way to start this journey. Now to enjoy it!
Oh, any photos of her with the ankle chain & key?! Anklets with a key on a woman are steamy hot! :D
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

Being an old fart, I can tell you that age does make a difference. However, I don't know how old you are, so the only advice I can offer (since I think it's universal): Embrace your constant horniness and revel in it.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

[/quote] Oh, any photos of her with the ankle chain & key?! Anklets with a key on a woman are steamy hot! :D[/quote]

I agree. Ankle chain & key photos are the hottest photos ever. I spend half of my weekend looking at her ankle!
0 x