Advice - Something 'New' & Something soon to be very 'Blue'

Living the real life under lock and key
Allmylife4her

Advice - Something 'New' & Something soon to be very 'Blue'

Post by Allmylife4her »

After six months of short term chastity, this weekend my partner/KH will click the lock shut and so will begin our first long term period of male chastity.

If anyone in long term chastity (where the male is caged permanently) has tips or advice on the do's and don'ts of such a journey, I'd like very much to hear from you.
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
Atone
Re: Advice - Something 'New' & Something soon to be very 'Bl

Post by Atone »

Don't over think it and enjoy the ride. At least once a day I will reach down and feel my steelheart and think about how much my wife loves me.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Allmylife4her wrote:After six months of short term chastity, this weekend my partner/KH will click the lock shut and so will begin our first long term period of male chastity.
I would be interested in the definition of long term chastity for you. It means so many different things to different people. On this forum, I have seen long term defined as starting at 2 weeks and starting at 1 year. For us, long term starts at 60 days.
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

cb6000s wrote:
Allmylife4her wrote:After six months of short term chastity, this weekend my partner/KH will click the lock shut and so will begin our first long term period of male chastity.
I would be interested in the definition of long term chastity for you. It means so many different things to different people. On this forum, I have seen long term defined as starting at 2 weeks and starting at 1 year. For us, long term starts at 60 days.
She defines long term as three to six months or longer.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Serious long term. 2 to 4 orgasms for you per year. We are less hard core at 6 to 10 orgasms for me a year. As for advice, trust your KH and trust your body. We have been on this journey for 2 years now and I've discovered things about both myself and my KH that I never would have known any other way,
0 x
usaabn

Post by usaabn »

I think long term means something different to every person who dabbles with chastity. My keyholder and I have settled into a comfortable routine. We have tried many different lock up periods. I've gone several weeks without being let out. We put it away for several weeks a while back too. The routine that
that we have settled on is unlock for bed and relock during my shower/bath each morning. We decided on this routine after some concern with night time erections. My keyholder unlocks me prior to or once in bed at night. I then relock myself the next morning. Since we tend to go nude when at home...I sound like I have a cow bell around my neck. She can be heard giggling at the lock banging around while I get ready for work.

Like was written earlier in this thread. Keep an open mind and let it run its natural course.

usaabn
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

If anyone in long term chastity (where the male is caged permanently) has tips or advice on the do's and don'ts of such a journey, I'd like very much to hear from you.
My main advice here is the term 'long term' is completely subjective. Setting targets which you may not meet makes you feel that you might have failed. Persoanlly 3 to 4 weeks for me is long term, some guys go a year as you say. I think you will find your own way. Long term for you might be a week! Don't get too hung up on the length if time, just do what feels right for you BOTH.

Cheers
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Atone

Post by Atone »

celticqueens_sub wrote: My main advice here is the term 'long term' is completely subjective. Setting targets which you may not meet makes you feel that you might have failed. Persoanlly 3 to 4 weeks for me is long term, some guys go a year as you say. I think you will find your own way. Long term for you might be a week! Don't get too hung up on the length if time, just do what feels right for you BOTH.

Cheers
great advice.

I would add that shorter intervals will give you more experience with how you respond after an orgasm, how much of a "low" you might have, how long it takes to recover, how your attitude might change. This will help you and your KH make informed decisions on how often and under what circumstances you are allowed an orgasm.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Got to second what celticqueens_sub wrote too, and add that I believe age makes a difference also.

At 25 years old "long term" might mean 4 days. At 57 "long term" means 4 weeks :lol:

In the future, when the poster writes "long term" maybe they can quantify the actual time period.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

Right on time my KH clicked the lock shut on my cage at 12:01 am on Saturday morning signaling the beginning of what is likely to become my longest term in chastity since we began experimenting 6 months ago. I'm told I can earn release (based on behaviour measured against a very short list of rules) on but not before Thanksgiving.

Yesterday we spent our first day of me wearing the cage by doing some sight seeing and visiting numerous very public places. KH clearly displayed the key on an anklet chain, and as she was wearing Capri pants and super sexy open toe shoes with shiny 'faux' diamonds along the straps, it was impossible not to notice her shoes and for the observant admirer maybe they noticed the key hanging on its chain around her ankle? I sure hope someone did and quietly smiled to themselves. What a great way to start this journey. Now to enjoy it!
0 x