Just ordered a Queens Keep :-)

Living the real life under lock and key
HPHDX

Just ordered a Queens Keep :-)

Post by HPHDX »

Hi all - this is my first post on this site - just felt like sharing, as I feel like the luckiest guy on the planet right now :-)

I dont know how I acutally managed to get this far - is seems like a dream come though for me :-)

My lovely wife and I have been playing quite a lot with some leather clothes at first and her being dominant - then we got a small whip, years later I introduced her to a cheap Ebay chastity devise - just for playing. All along she has been extremely open to my ideas... and finally I found the guts somewhere to tell her what I was acutally fantasizing about.

I showed her some sites on the web about femdom and still she was positive - eventually I made a quite strict contract placing her in strict control as long as she likes... and she was actually quite into it. She "forced" me to sign it one evening :-D

My cheap ebay device was not very comfortable in the long run, and I could not wear it for that long periods, and now we have ended up with the ordering of a Queens Keep to make the game a little more serious.

As mentioned - it seems like quite the dream come through - to find a woman in real life that is actually both open and thinks games like theese are both funny, sexy and interestering - I would not have thought it would be possible :-) But I do consider myself extremely lucky :-)

As we have mostly been playing on/off for a long time I am both exited (and perhaps a little scared) to actually experience her when the qk arrives and she really will have total control.

She has been extremely quick to pick up the whole femdom idea and also the male chastity idea - and what she can gain from it, and she is evolving at a almost scary fast pace - which is both very very nice indeed, but also a little scary as well :-D
What if I find out, that I want out - and she won´t let me - be carefull for what you wish for I guess :-D

Is is just amazing to experience indeed - we have always had a extremely good relationship and I love her very much indeed - but already now I feel a deeper connection with her,

Anyways - just wanted to share a little of my happiness - the waiting time will be long, but hope worthwhile :-)
0 x
Snot

Re: Just ordered a Queens Keep :-)

Post by Snot »

That's awesome! Congrats on both the amazing wife and the new toy. Sounds like you two will be having a lot of fun with it.

Some guys have all the luck. :mrgreen:
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

It's a great device. MM's customer service is great, too. Congrats!
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

The wait is a killer but definitely worth it. Don't be afraid to make adjustments if for some reason it doesn't feel perfect right out of the little red bag. Mine took a few minor adjustments from MM before it got to the point that I forget it's even on. As wishful4 said "MM's customer service is great" Best of luck.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
HPHDX

Post by HPHDX »

thanks for the replys :-)

I have actually been gettting a little worried about my measurements send to MM.

I ordered the cage a bit shorter than my old ebay device due to the fact that it was hanging a bit low/slipping forward due to the base-ring being to big - as the device would slip forward during the day.

I had 2 different base-rings - one 45 mm which was very tight (and somewhat painfull during erection) and one 50 mm which was too big (could remove the complete device at times)

When using the 50 mm basering the whole device would slip forward and leave maybe half an inch left over space in the cage. So i decided to reduce the size on the QK accordingly.

But come to think about it, I suppose that this will not be the same issue with the QK slipping forward because I will be getting a better fitting base ring. (have so far ordered 46 mm but considering to change this to 47 to have the middle-thing between 45 and 50 mm)

So if the device will acutally stay where it is intended to be - then I will probably require the full lenght of my previous cage I am starting to believe

I am measuring my self at around 70-80 mm when flacid - little difficult to get exactly correct, but the current order is for 65 mm which I am only able to measure quite rarely.

So I am thinking that if i get the cage to short it will get uncomfortable to wear in the bad way - a bit longer it wille still serve its purpuse but be comfortable.

On the other hand I do not want the device to become to big, as this will make it more visable under clothes and "in the way" when moving around.

I have been reading that adjustment to the cage itself is not possible after fabrication, and shipping + shipping time is also an issue for me as I live outside the US - and do not want to miss out for several weeks of fun with the lovely wife in control :-)

Anyways... any thoughts on measurements are welcome - the more the better :-)

Ohh and by the way - since the MM web page is down - does anyone have some pics of the QK available?
I have a pretty good idea of the look, as I saw it previously on the MM page - but now I am in the "waiting-zone" would be nice to have something to relate to :-)
Or perhaps just some news about when the page will be online again?

Thanks in advance
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Go to http://www.chastityheaven.com. They are a reseller of MM devices, I think, and have pictures on the site. Don't get too wound up in the length measurement. My QK is 1/4 - 1/2 in too long at times and other times I fill it up. The most important measurement is to get the cage diameter right. It is the proper gap between the bottom of the cage and the bottom of the base ring that holds the device in place properly, so given the same size base ring, a smaller diameter cage can actually result is a looser fitting device. An oval base ring will help to close up this space and allow a smaller diameter cage as will reducing the gap from the standard 3/8 in to 1/4 in. However, I would not order a cage diameter that is more than 1/4 in larger than the smallest diameter ring you are able to slide on your shaft. You do want to be able to get around your shaft inside the cage to clean properly, but you don't need excessive room.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
HPHDX

Post by HPHDX »

Thanks for the reply - nice pics available on your link?

Funny it´s the same devices but a different seller though?

Great with the measurement guide and advice as well. Basically I have got it rigth - just a few minor adjustment I guess :-)

I just want to get it as perfect as possible to avoid sending back and waiting for weeks without device... and no play :-(

Thanks again.
0 x