Vanilla Female-Led Relationship Thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Anymouse

Re: Vanilla Female-Led Relationship Thread

Post by Anymouse »

poor wrote:IMO some of the posts here have missed the point of VFLR.

My take on it is that the sexual side is vanilla, so there won't be any costumes or 'scenes' taking place. Any punishment or control exerted by the lady is to maintain or improve her position as the person in charge of the relationship.

A chastity device or a spanking is a method to achieve this but removal of financial access, curfews, phone & pocket searches etc. are equivalent but far less 'kinked' about as they are not easily relatable to sexual activity.

I feel that you can't do FLR just when you choose. There will be bits that you dislike and you may have to give up some of your 'wants'. It is still a relationship first & foremost.
Agreed, Poor. Miss BethK is in charge because she has a better head on her shoulders for such things as running finances and keeping schedules and appointments. I am just a featherhead.

She does not "remove" my financial access. I simply clear things with her first. There are no scenes in this part of the Wild West. (There are no roads in this part of the Wild West.)
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.