Edging Thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: Edging Thread

Post by Atone »

Belle wrote:They happen all the time here. Jnuts will tell me when to stop or stop himself. Best test for me as to whether or not it is really ruined is his response to me direction to "clean it up". If he eagerly goes for it then I know it was successfully ruined.
yeah, that is what I was trying to say.
Belle wrote:He has become very good at ruining them during intercourse, which makes the clean up even better.
trying to think of a way to respond to this. Words just aren't doing it. This is HOT. Pushes my buttons.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

BethK wrote: The person having his orgasm ruined is quite happy to help or cooperate with ruining orgasm. "Ruined" is something of a misnomer, because as I would expect all of the guys here who've had them can attest, they are fantastic!.
Yeah, about that.

I know mine is properly "ruined" when I find myself getting a litte upset and wishing that she *hadn't*done it.

Quite often, lately, I'm looking forward to it *before it happens*. But during the actual process, I know I'm cursing a little, and end up wondering why I thoight it would be enjoyable *this* time, when experience has shown me that it's generally not.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Tom Allen wrote:
I know mine is properly "ruined" when I find myself getting a litte upset and wishing that she *hadn't*done it.
Okay. I guess the recent orgasm I had with the base ring still on would qualify as a ruined one. It was much less enjoyable than a full blown one and I would rather not have had it. I don't recall if there was a difference in the "refractory" period. However, though I'm converted now, I am still not going to bring this up to my KH/spouse because I don't get very many O's a year anyway and I'd prefer all of them to be "very" enjoyable. :D
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

wishful4 wrote: Okay. I guess the recent orgasm I had with the base ring still on would qualify as a ruined one. It was much less enjoyable than a full blown one and I would rather not have had it. I don't recall if there was a difference in the "refractory" period. However, though I'm converted now, I am still not going to bring this up to my KH/spouse because I don't get very many O's a year anyway and I'd prefer all of them to be "very" enjoyable. :D
Yeah, last week I got one with the base ring still on (by the time she decided to let me out, it wasn't coming off). It was 'OK', not completely ruined, but...by the next morning I was as horny as ever, refractory period was very short.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Hercock

Post by Hercock »

My ring is never removed while my wife indulges herself; she knows it causes me pain when I’m erect. Although I can still enjoy an orgasm with the ring in place, so she resorts to using the abandoning method. This works for her and I feel no orgasm at all, I still remain horny and able to provide her with a usable erection.
0 x
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

There are a range of responses to edging that, for me, qualify as ruined orgasms, and of course, they are all determined by how well CH times her abandonment of my erection.

My "ideal" ruined orgasm happens when CH abandons her efforts just before I tip over edge, and with some straining, I produce a small amount of semen that slowly dribbles out. It's frustrating as hell, and I'm ready to go again without pause.

At the other end of the range is the one where she's given me one stroke too many, and it's going to be a "real" orgasm, and can only be ruined by a very tight pinch on my shaft, just below the head. Continued pulsing, and a significant stream of semen happen when she releases her grip. I typically loose my erection right after one of these, but it comes back as hard as ever few minutes later. I had one of these a couple of nights ago.

In the middle is the single-spurter. After she stops stimulating me, there's a long pause, during which it feels as if something might... might... might happen, followed by a single spurt that usually ends up on my chest. In terms of relative frustration, this is the least frustrating, since the good strong contraction that produces that healthy spurt seems to give a bit of satisfaction. There is seldom any loss of erection after this one, especially when CH scoops the semen up off my chest and feeds to to me.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
dereknor

Post by dereknor »

I was once kept chaste for 6 month and ordered to edge as much as possible. I sometimes edged for 3-9 hours a day. After some month, I was so "good" in edging, that I could really control when to cum and when not. My mistress was even able to have sex with me without me cumming. I could just force myself to not cum.

Selfedging is perfect training to control orgasm ;)
0 x