Solid enclosed tubes like Steelworxx Stealheart

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: Solid enclosed tubes like Steelworxx Stealheart

Post by Atone »

jeank wrote: The upside is that when I do get out, even if I don't get to O - just getting physical stimulation for a few minutes becomes a special treat.
This is where I am at the moment. I don't even think about an orgasm, just the opportunity for those few minutes of physical stimulation.
0 x
Whizbang

Post by Whizbang »

Anymouse wrote: All I see down there is a belt and the cup...

On the other hand, when my wife first saw the belt on me, her response was "That's HOT!"
I had the opposite experience. My previous device was a fully-enclosed tube. I thought the tube was fine--my partner decided that he'd rather see some flesh, so I'm in a cage-style device now.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

poor wrote:Sounds like a load of ballistics to me! :lol:

Although coincidentally, our Steelheart is referred to as 'FMJ' which is the abbrev. for Full Metal Jacket which is a type of bullet.
I believe FMJ ammo is also known as "ball" or "hardball" if I'm not mistaken :lol:
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

In the case of .45 Auto (and sometimes 9MM) it is.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

but with ammo a full metal jacket allows more penetration not less :)
0 x
Tex3

Post by Tex3 »

Atone wrote:Yeah, the Steelheart really gets to your mind. Not only can't you see or feel your penis but when you do feel down there it is just smooth and nothing else. Because it is at your body temperature you don't usually even feel a difference. ..
In hot weather I often wear a belt to keep my Steelheart up where it belongs and not dangling all the way down. Once I added butt straps, like a jock, and had everything tight and secure. It felt like it could not be moved by anything.

Then the thought hit me : what if this were all steel and I had no way to get it off? Brrr... it gave me chills! Not a good thought to have. Haven't done it since.

I too like to rest my hand on it and feel it.
0 x
Locked_inSteel

Post by Locked_inSteel »

biggar wrote:For those that wear these type tubes, what's it like? All of my previous plastic devices and even my new M&M Mistress is somewhat open. I can or could at least see and touch a little of my penis. To not be able to even see it or feel it while locked must be a little bit of a mind game! Especially if it's 24/7 for a longer period. I do love seeing them all though! :)
Currently locked and buttplugged under a T-3 Full-fledged, continuous-crotch male steel chastity belt, with a thick and solid fully-enclosed penis tube that is protruding from the genital cup.

Here's me putting it on, buttplug and penis plug, concealed over skintight speedos for going out inline skating: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=ZfhvP-S169-

Pertaining to my belt's Penis Tube:
The penis tube is made of very thick steel, 3.5" long and 1.4" in diameter, anatomically curved downwards with a threaded pee-hole allowing to screw a Hollow Curved Urethral Plug into the end metal penis tube. The Outside, the tube is made of it's high polished steel and the inside is brushed steel.

Because I'm locked in a Chastity Belt of the "Protruding" Penis Tube type, (unlike flat front belts where the tube is behind the shield uncomfortably forcing the penis between the legs) my penis is comfortably encased downwards and resting in a very natural position. It also allows peeing standing up.

Feeling (without the urethral plug):
Flaccid I feel either naked as my penis is bouncing around in the larger chamber.
Semi-erect I feel like I'm caught in a female vagina
Fully Semi-Errect (Full erection is not possible), I feel fucked as the penis now exerts back-pressure and pushing the entire belt. During a hard-on, some penis skin will be sticking outside of drilled peehole and pinch. During a hard-on, pee-hole being blocked, can't pee.
Going from Flaccid to Erect and vise versa, I feel my enclosed penis throbbing it's way along the inner brushed steel walls and being hugged by the penis tube.... It can strike my mind vigorously.

Feeling (without the urethral plug):
Flaccid: Nothing, Penis is constricted and is not free to bounce around. So when flaccid during the day in public, can't feel a thing.
Semi-erect I feel like I'm caught in a female vagina and being dick-fucked at the same time. HORNY.
Fully Semi-Erect: Very arousing. No pain, because the penis plug. Peeing is possible standing up, even fully erect. The Urethral pipe always insures an open passage outside. -- Even pre-cum is always free to flow out at all times.
Going from Flaccid to Erect and vise versa, I feel being penis-fucked as the rod digs it's way in and out of the urethra. Subtle, but pleasant feeling.

Sometimes, at night, I feel sudden bursts and popping sounds. Air Bubbles trapped inside the penis tube suddenly explode their way out from the pee-hole or penis pipe... that sudden burst is mind-fucking.

Touching:

I can try, but there's no point. I'll just be deceived as ll meet thick cold steel, and won't feel any sensation at all. I can always slap steel it with my hands if I wish, but besides making noise, will steel not feel any sensations... .. And that's as far as I can intervene.

My belt is also firmly securing a 4" Steel Rattler Butt Plug on the Anal Slot. That only makes penile activity more frequent and by consequence, dry orgasms are within VERY easy reach and more frequent. So during the day, I avoid at all costs excessive leaning forward to lace boots or skates in public.

Other than than that, being Butplugged and penisplugged under a snug, full-fledged ergonomic steel chastity belt is EXTREMELY comfortable as the weight and shocks are evenly being distributed over a very large surface area and dissipated at the Waistband.

I MUST accept the fact that I'm always trapped fucking a vagina (Penis tube), and ACCEPT the fact that I'm continuously being both Assfucked (Butt Plug) and Penis Fucked (Penis Rod in the "Vagina")... any attempt to resist that fact (even mentally)... will result in being raped till I Orgasm in no time.... and STILL be fucked by the back and the front immediately after. (back to square 1).

Currently wearing it... ButtPlugged and PenisPlugged. It's "pleasantly" comfortable.
0 x
Full-Fledged steel chastity belt firmly securing a 4-inch steel rattler butt plug and urethra plug integrated in the Penis Tube.

MY VIDEO HERE: Buttplugged under chastity
male_pet

Post by male_pet »

LockedinSteel,

I guess the Chinese CB manufacturers are now applying their standard "fit and finish" guidelines to their production of full belts. I'm chafing just watching your video.

I assume the duct tape was your addition to provide some comfort and padding. The unlined waist belt just makes me cringe though.

For the waist belt: check out heat shink tubing. That stuff can come in widths of up to 3 inches, and it will shrink down by 50% if you hold it over the burner of your stove, or aim a heat gun at it. A layer or two would work wonders to give the waistband a hint of padding with an elegant look.

For the crotch/ass band: check out some of the spray rubber products like plasti dip or flex seal. That has to work better than duct tape. Test it on some non-belt scraps before you pull the trigger on preparing your belt.

Your whole rig for skating in a steel belt is pretty nifty though, so you clearly have the skills to upgrade your T-3. Inline skating while wearing a CB with a urethral tube is definitely an extreme sport!
0 x
Locked_inSteel

Post by Locked_inSteel »

male_pet wrote:I assume the duct tape was your addition to provide some comfort and padding. The unlined waist belt just makes me cringe though.
After adjusting the belt, I didn't glue the rubber lining on the steel edging. So the rubber padding slipped off and lost it. After a Latex Dominatrix saw me in a Dungeon Fetish Party, she informed me that the best way to affix the rubber lining is to first sand the the edges of the steel bands with fine steel wool, and then glue it with polyurethane-based adhesive, such as PROBOND, marketed by Elmers and found at any major hardware store. That glue is excellent to bond steel and rubber and resists to moisture.

Till I find a replacement rubber lining, I use masking tape and replacing it often. I Once learned the hard way (on skates) that the bare steel of the crotch band is extremely sharp and when it's digging sensitive areas is extremely painful. Let me tell you that rolling my way back was... interesting... The waistband is manageable...
For the waist belt: check out heat shink tubing. That stuff can come in widths of up to 3 inches, and it will shrink down by 50% if you hold it over the burner of your stove, or aim a heat gun at it. A layer or two would work wonders to give the waistband a hint of padding with an elegant look.

For the crotch/ass band: check out some of the spray rubber products like plasti dip or flex seal. That has to work better than duct tape. Test it on some non-belt scraps before you pull the trigger on preparing your belt.
Thanks, I'll check it out!.. see, although the their prices are very reasonable and within reach, these Chinese manufacturers don't provide after-market service. So when something brakes, you're on your own, as there are no replacement parts. As you can see in my video, the locking mechanism broke, so I just use a pin to lock the front plate. But I don't mind, as I find it more convenient not to have keys.
Your whole rig for skating in a steel belt is pretty nifty though, so you clearly have the skills to upgrade your T-3. Inline skating while wearing a CB with a urethral tube is definitely an extreme sport!
Almost exclusively I'm heading out in public buttplugged and penis plugged under steel chastity. Shopping under skinny jeans, clubbing (this is where the rattler butt plug swings into full action), school, inline skating, and cycling with a split-rail saddle (don't want to bump the penis tube and butt plug against the saddle)

Here's my other sports outfit with the protruding tube housed in a waist bag, and slightly protruding out to 1) release any pressure and pre-cum to drain out in physical activities.

Also buttplugged and penisplugged under the Belt and concealed over skinny jeans and 20-hole Knee-high Dr. Martens Boots for shopping or university. Leaning forward, double-stuffed to lace these 20-hole boots always hung me to the edge. This pushing, pulling and stop and go motion, while leaned forward drive both plugs to literally fuck you with on Evey eyelet. (the butt plug knocks the ass like a bell while the penis plug thrusts the dick). Past that challenge, the rest is easy in comparison.
Attachments
Full steel chastity belt securing a 4" Steel Rattler Butt Plug, 85mm Penis plug in penis tube, Docs and Skinny jeans.
Full steel chastity belt securing a 4" Steel Rattler Butt Plug, 85mm Penis plug in penis tube, Docs and Skinny jeans.
19bw8.jpg (19.01 KiB) Viewed 3072 times
Penis/Buttplugged Inline Skating in Full Steel Chastity belt under Speedos. Steel Tube housed in waist bag discreetly produding
Penis/Buttplugged Inline Skating in Full Steel Chastity belt under Speedos. Steel Tube housed in waist bag discreetly produding
tt8qi.jpg (12.59 KiB) Viewed 3072 times
0 x
Full-Fledged steel chastity belt firmly securing a 4-inch steel rattler butt plug and urethra plug integrated in the Penis Tube.

MY VIDEO HERE: Buttplugged under chastity
male_pet

Post by male_pet »

Another solution to check out is self-fusing silicone tape. They sell it for fixing pipe leaks, etc. One brand is "rescue tape". It's like electrical tape that is rubbery and only sticks to itself. Very versatile stuff, and commonly available.
0 x