Solid enclosed tubes like Steelworxx Stealheart

Living the real life under lock and key
biggar

Solid enclosed tubes like Steelworxx Stealheart

Post by biggar »

For those that wear these type tubes, what's it like? All of my previous plastic devices and even my new M&M Mistress is somewhat open. I can or could at least see and touch a little of my penis. To not be able to even see it or feel it while locked must be a little bit of a mind game! Especially if it's 24/7 for a longer period. I do love seeing them all though! :)
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
Anymouse

Re: Solid enclosed tubes like Steelworxx Stealheart

Post by Anymouse »

Well, I was in the CB-6000S for a long time for chastity games, but now the game has turned real, I am in a chastity belt with a steel cup. All I see down there is a belt and the cup (and of course, the barrel screw lock). It's there, but out of reach as if it were on Mars.

On the other hand, when my wife first saw the belt on me, her response was "That's HOT!"

Does that help? James, on the Left Side of Nebraska, without the big O since June 18 (thirty-one days), though my wife has lost count of hers.

You ever notice how you remember (possibly to the last minute) when you were locked up but your wife has no memory at all of your lock-up date? "Why Honey, is it important?"
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
Atone

Post by Atone »

Yeah, the Steelheart really gets to your mind. Not only can't you see or feel your penis but when you do feel down there it is just smooth and nothing else. Because it is at your body temperature you don't usually even feel a difference. Stay locked up long enough and that is all you even imagine when you think about it.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

I'm sure I've posted this before; after a few days in the FMJ (our name for the Steelheart) I start to get off on how easy it would be for Chatelaine to never allow me to see or touch my cock again. All it needs is to be put in a hood and cuffs for about 15 minutes a week for cleaning.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
wspony

Post by wspony »

My first device was the Looker 02 with plug. If you know this device you know that it also is an open design with bars. However I was quickly a bit disappointed because I could quite easily stimulate myself to orgasm by simply reaching my small fingers through the bars and stimulating my glans directly. I sent the device back and had additional bars inserted so I could not insert my fingers anymore...

Came this year I was circumcised and got a PA ... so we went for the Steelheart with PA fixing. I have to say this device really messes a bit with your head. As mentioned, with the open devices you can see and touch your best friend, but with the full closed tube you can not. I catch myself sometimes grabbing the tube and feeling along the smooth polished outside, just like I would grab my dick when wacking off... Just feeling the warm blank metal and seeing my hand holding the tube, knowing my cock is inside but invisible and untouchable really is a turn on. :-)

I like the closed design and my GF likes it too ... I think she likes my looks naked with the device more than naked without the device :-)
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

wspony wrote: I catch myself sometimes grabbing the tube and feeling along the smooth polished outside, just like I would grab my dick when wacking off... Just feeling the warm blank metal and seeing my hand holding the tube, knowing my cock is inside but invisible and untouchable really is a turn on. :-)
Yep! Do this all the time :D
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

With the chastity belt, I will occasionally "thump" on it at the dinner table. I find it amusing I can beat on that and there is absolutely no sensation whatsoever. (If I hit myself that hard without the belt my face would land in my plate.)

On the other hand, Miss Beth is more annoyed by it.

Last O: June 18 (thirty-four days and a wake up). Miss Beth's last O: About four hours ago. "Do you really need to tell me when yours was, Honey? I don't need them. . . ."

That "Submit" button down there is scary. And Miss Beth is taking that button far too seriously for my own good. And with all the tax-free research material I have around here from BDSM to really bizarre, I could be in trouble. (Nice job erotic Romance editing, where you get to write that kind of stuff off your taxes as research material.)
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

(Nice job erotic Romance editing, where you get to write that kind of stuff off your taxes as research material.)
How does one get an editing job?

In school I tested very highly in knowledge and use of the English language (top 2%), I am well educated in a variety of subjects and tend to read a great deal...and I find myself getting highly annoyed when a good storyline gets ruined by a grating error. I can hardly pick up a single book of fiction these days that does not have errors of one sort or another. For instance, while reading a medical thriller recently, the author purported to have one of the characters using a 'silencer' on a revolver. Aside from the fact that a 'silencer' doesn't make a gun completely silent (a better term is 'suppressor'), one just doesn't use a suppressor on a revolver- the gap between the cylinder and the forcing cone allows the sound of the shot to be heard. A suppressor is only effective on a closed breech system, and to be truly effective, requires the use of sub-sonic ammunition...otherwise the 'crack' of the mini sonic boom of the bullet exceeding the speed of sound may be heard.

The quality of both authors and editors seems to have declined greatly over the last 20 or 30 years, and I think I would enjoy having a job that allows me to get paid for reading (and correcting) instead of just getting annoyed for nothing.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
poor

Post by poor »

Sounds like a load of ballistics to me! :lol:

Although coincidentally, our Steelheart is referred to as 'FMJ' which is the abbrev. for Full Metal Jacket which is a type of bullet.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
jeank

Post by jeank »

biggar wrote:For those that wear these type tubes, what's it like? All of my previous plastic devices and even my new M&M Mistress is somewhat open. I can or could at least see and touch a little of my penis. To not be able to even see it or feel it while locked must be a little bit of a mind game! Especially if it's 24/7 for a longer period. I do love seeing them all though! :)
I am in my steelheart 24/7 - and yes, it is different not being able to see or touch my penis. I get let out overnight approx every 2-4 weeks at Mrs KH's whim, otherwise the shiny bullet down there is just part of my body.

With my MM devices I found that I got some feeling/ stimulation from attempted erections, but not with the steeelheart. To my surprise, even having a vibrator applied to the outside gave no internal sensations.

The upside is that when I do get out, even if I don't get to O - just getting physical stimulation for a few minutes becomes a special treat.
0 x