Starting KH information

Living the real life under lock and key
virginpaul

Re: Starting KH information

Post by virginpaul »

J think I really need a keyholder to help me in my quest of virgin purity.
I'm to charged up to do it on my own and don't know where to get help from a reliable source I can trust to hold my key and supportme in my efforts be be a chaste virgin till I get married.
Thank you,
virgin Paul
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

I would say that what will define whether any of the options that get suggested to you will suit your needs depends mostly on what you consider to be 'support'.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
kinkyconsumer

Post by kinkyconsumer »

I wrote the article in question, so I thought I would reply. It took so long because I just happened to review sites that referred people to that page and saw this forum. I like what I have read and I want to put in my two cents.

First, I have updated the page http://www.kinkyconsumer.com/info/woman ... astity.htm with more relevant data. I wrote that page about 10 years ago and at the time the CB2000 was the latest and greatest. Over the years I have tested a lot of products and the images on the page are of me modeling a few. I also updated some of the text as well.

I understand that not everyone agrees with my discussion. I would be surprised if many men agreed with me. The article is based on talking about the subject with a number of women and a couple of men whose partners wanted to experience chastity. I took careful note about what worked and didn't work and then wrote the article. I don't claim to have the universal KH introduction, but the feedback to date is positive.

In the last decade male chastity has become much more mainstream and a lot less hardcore. In 2000 most discussions were around devices that would not allow escape or release without permission. Now, the conversation is more about integrating chastity into a couple's life and devices that are comfortable, easy to use, and allow peeing without watering the lawn. We are in a much healthier place now and male orgasm control with or without a device is becoming standard in many relationships.

Please take a look at the updated article. I am always open to feedback and suggestions. By the way, the site is not commercial. I list products but don't sell any. Some of the people who sell things that appear on my site do pay a small commission and I get some (tiny) revenue from the ads. The money is just enough to cover the cost of my server and bandwidth. The site exists because I want to provide a service to the sex community. It's been around for about 15 years and over that time thanks to people I have met through the site and visitors who communicate with me, it has been a fun and rewarding experience...mostly. Some of the early chastity devices I tested left me with some cuts and bruises on my cock and balls. Suffering in the name of science!
0 x
I am now using Tame Lion as my user ID. Please use that ID for reaching me

My website http://www.kinkyconsumer.com that reviews devices also covers other areas of sexual interest.
Michele

Post by Michele »

I agree with Belle, it took me 4 months to weed through the bullshit to really find the info I wanted and needed regarding male chastity. The search words that finally brought me to thumper and Sarah's blog were "male chastity in marriage" and I'm glad I found them because the rest of the stuff is scary! I mean it can be extreme and hardcore but doesn't have to be! Which is another reason we started our blog... more real life stuff from a real life married couple. Not trying to tell others how to play their game but sharing our experience and how we play/live ours.

I'm also very happy I decided to come check out this forum. I was hesitant but once I looked around a bit I realized this was where I wanted to be, these were the "friends"I wanted. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

Since this is for starters and introductions for keyholders I'll throw in my two cents.
Out of all the material I gave my wife to read, nothing quite clicked with her the way Sarah Jameson did. I'm sure most of you are familiar with her, but for anyone new and interested the link is: http://www.malechastityblog.com/
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
kinkyconsumer

Post by kinkyconsumer »

This forum is very cool. The posters are far from the typical people who write about chastity. It is really good to see women writing about their experiences. There is very little of that out there. Unfortunately, a search on "male chastity" doesn't show this forum, the blogs, and for that matter my site. I don't know about the traffic here. Thumper do you feel ok about sharing that? But I will guess it isn't very high. My chastity pages get about 500 unique visitors a day. That's very low in terms of commercial web sites. My site isn't a blog or forum.

I am pretty sure that a lot more people search for and never find more than chastity fantasy stories. More the pity because a woman who has just had her partner talk to her about chastity will almost certainly find misinformation. She would have to be incredibly lucky to get here before she wades through tons of fiction.

This is a sane corner of the power exchange world. Congratulations!
0 x
I am now using Tame Lion as my user ID. Please use that ID for reaching me

My website http://www.kinkyconsumer.com that reviews devices also covers other areas of sexual interest.
Atone

Post by Atone »

you now, I don't think I have ever googled "male chastity" before. Kind of depressing what showed up.

At least if you are looking for a forum and search for "male chastity forum" we are the first link followed by chastitymansion. Unfortunately it isn't a link to our main page but rather a post. Oh well.

Glad you are enjoying your visit.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

kinkyconsumer wrote:I wrote the article in question, so I thought I would reply.

First, I have updated the page http://www.kinkyconsumer.com/info/woman ... astity.htm with more relevant data.

Please take a look at the updated article.
kinkyconsumer, I have re-read your article and there is a lot of good information in there. A plus to the MC community and those wishing to explore more.

I still, IMO have to disagree with the section "What's in it for you?". Other than that, good job.

BTW, regarding that bridge for sale, aside for doing her laundry (she still wants to do her own) I'm guilty of doing all so how much are you asking?

Welcome to our little slice of MC reality. ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Atone wrote: we are the first link followed by chastitymansion. Unfortunately it isn't a link to our main page but rather a post. Oh well.
If you had a vanilla wife trying to convince her all you wanted to do was wear a cage, the last place you would want her to look at would be Chastity Mansion.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Locked by LRC wrote:
Atone wrote: we are the first link followed by chastitymansion. Unfortunately it isn't a link to our main page but rather a post. Oh well.
If you had a vanilla wife trying to convince her all you wanted to do was wear a cage, the last place you would want her to look at would be Chastity Mansion.
Agree!
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273