My first few days in CB6K

Living the real life under lock and key
MyBFdontknow

My first few days in CB6K

Post by MyBFdontknow »

Hi, Id like a bit of advice if possible

I got my CB6K recently to explore some self chastity, I spent a few days with trying different rings and have settled on a ring i cant pull out of when flacid

I then put in the cage with the smallest spacer and tried that for a while

This moved on and ive now settled on the ring and spacer which seems to be most comfortable.

I spent 2 hours in it on day one and all was fine
4 hours on day two as it was was not uncomfortable
Day 3 lead onto 8 hours which was far to much.

The Key stayed with me on the first day, Day 2 it was left in my bag in the office, Day 3 I left it at home. I kinda forgot about the worry of not having the key after an hour or so from leaving home....

Im struggling with the following and want some advice if possible.

What lube would be good to use, Ive used vaseline at the moment as it lasts a long time but not sure if its causing problems by being too slippy and allowing my penis to move around to much

i have issues as i have a natural curve in my penis and I was left with the glans facing into on side of the cage which made it difficalt during toilet breaks. Any advice on this would be good, im guessing that it may over time straighten out a bit.

I also have a foreskin and am not sure if i should wear the cage with it pulled back or not. Today I had it in the normal position and wasnt really sure about the comfort

Im going to stay out of my CD over the weekend as I need to have a break as much as i liked being denied

Thanks in advance for any advice for a newbie
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: My first few days in CB6K

Post by Locked by LRC »

It sounds to me that you are off to a good start. In the beginning slow and steady is normal. The "I took it out of the package and wore it for a month" are things fantasies are made of. I guessing that you are using one of the CBxxxx devices from your description.
I kinda forgot about the worry of not having the key after an hour or so from leaving home....
I think you should have an emergency key with you. From your name I assume you are going it alone for now. To aid with temptation try wrapping the key in paper and then put clear tape all around it. This would allow access to the key in emergencies. Then if an uncontrollable urge would hit, you would have to think before unlocking yourself.
What lube would be good to use, Ive used vaseline at the moment as it lasts a long time but not sure if its causing problems by being too slippy and allowing my penis to move around to much

I think any petroleum base lube is bad. It can lead to odors and can be hard to clean out of a device. The best thing to use is a silicone type lube. It's pricey, but it stays slick for a long time. You may need to apply a couple times a day. Another good lube is hand lotion. It may have to be applied multiple times a day. There are many recommendations so if you try this see which works best for you.
i have issues as i have a natural curve in my penis and I was left with the glans facing into on side of the cage which made it difficalt during toilet breaks. Any advice on this would be good, im guessing that it may over time straighten out a bit.
Curve or no curve, Cotton tip swabs are your best friend. When you get ready to go to the bathroom take a swab and place it in the hole until everything is lined up and let 'er rip.
Moving around in a device is common. Depending on what I'm doing, I've been right, left, up, and down.

The worse was when I tried the Curve and my lube went away. I was sleeping and when I woke up things felt strange. The tip of my head had stuck down and I started to "camel-back" inside of it. The crown was almost facing forward. That was a treat to straighten out with a pee half hard-on.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
MyBFdontknow

Post by MyBFdontknow »

Thankyou for your reply and advice, Its certainly been an interesting few days experimenting.

I have a CB6000 as i wanted to try a CD out of interest
I think you should have an emergency key with you. From your name I assume you are going it alone for now. To aid with temptation try wrapping the key in paper and then put clear tape all around it. This would allow access to the key in emergencies. Then if an uncontrollable urge would hit, you would have to think before unlocking yourself.
I should point out that while the key was left at home, I work in an office of an engineering company and have access to cutters to be able to get break the locking bar. This while not wanting to damage the CD as id like it to become part of submission to my partner in the future was a major reason for trying the day without the key.. I will take a key with me in the future even when Im settled into it.

I am going it alone for the time being but my partner has discussed locking me up before and i was not keen. Now im interested and slowly becoming a changed man.
I think any petroleum base lube is bad. It can lead to odors and can be hard to clean out of a device. The best thing to use is a silicone type lube. It's pricey, but it stays slick for a long time. You may need to apply a couple times a day. Another good lube is hand lotion. It may have to be applied multiple times a day. There are many recommendations so if you try this see which works best for you.
I will go to a suitable adult store next week to get some Silicone lube :)
Curve or no curve, Cotton tip swabs are your best friend. When you get ready to go to the bathroom take a swab and place it in the hole until everything is lined up and let 'er rip.
Moving around in a device is common. Depending on what I'm doing, I've been right, left, up, and down.
I already have a little pack of cotton swabs with me from day one... Id seen the advice on this board somewhere. I also have a 10millilitre syringe (without the needle) thats in my pack for flushing out after going to the bathroom.

I'll keep posting to this post to see how im getting on.

Im not rushing as I dont see the point. Im out after 8 hours today and still feel like I have it it on. I need a break for a day or so while it all settles down again

:D
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

As mentioned it is best to avoid the petroleum lube. I used silicone for a while (just one drop was usually enough) but got tired of the slick silicone on my hands. That stuff is really hard to get off. Then I got hooked on baby powder for a month or so until I got tired of the smell. Now I just use a little hand lotion, Cetaphil is the brand I like. It only takes a little bit and I only put it on twice a day. Once in the morning after my shower and again at night right before bed. It comes off my hands easily but provides sufficient lubrication for the whole day.

I carry an emergency key as suggested above although I use a slightly different method. I wrap the key with a layer of plastic from a bag and then sandwich that between to self-adhesive labels. My wife writes a little note on the label and signs it. I had to take it out one time when she couldn't find the other key (easy to happen during a long lockup) and it was easy enough to get out but totally destroyed the packaging.

When I started I would always carry a couple of cotton swabs but now I don't worry about it. I usually just use a single square of TP folded to stick in the end.

Wear it when you can, take a break when you need to. You can acclimate pretty quick. When I started I only wore it at home and at night but did so full time. I took it off during the day to go to work. After about 2 1/2 weeks I decided it was too much trouble to take it off and as they say, the rest is history. I have been locked 24/7 since other than when I had to be out for a week or two due to a bit of an unrelated medical situation.
0 x
biggar

Post by biggar »

For now I wear the CB6000s and have never had an real issues with it. I too use the silicone lube and love it. I usually just swab some around inside the cage part, reaching all the way along the shaft too and then under the ring to allow that to move freely against the sac skin. For washing I usually just take some soft soap and squirt some in the end, swab it around with the Q tip and then in the shower I take the hose from the hand held shower and by cupping it over the end can fully flush every thing out. I've been in mine 24/7 for 7 weeks now. :)
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

When I was wearing my CB6000s, I kept a large plastic soft drink cup (from Subway, I believe) in the shower. I would fill the cup with warm water, and then immerse the CB6000s directly into the water several times (like a mini dunk tank!). After rinsing it in this way and spraying water from the shower directly into the CD, I was able to keep the CB6000s clean. Now that I am wearing a steel CD that has open bars, it is much easier to shower with.
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
MyBFdontknow

Post by MyBFdontknow »

Thanks for the tips guys,

I tried again the other day but need to get some silicone lube. My biggest problem at the moment is the killer aching i get with the ring around my sac. Im not sure if its because ive not used any lube in that area ad the ring is getting stuck.

Any tips?
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

MyBFdontknow wrote:Thanks for the tips guys,

I tried again the other day but need to get some silicone lube. My biggest problem at the moment is the killer aching i get with the ring around my sac. Im not sure if its because ive not used any lube in that area ad the ring is getting stuck.

Any tips?
My tip would be to use a Q-Tip :lol:

Had the same thing happen to me when I wore the CB6000s. People here have used many different items from silicone lube to hand lotion. What worked for me was some good old inexpensive baby oil gel. Each morning after I showered I applied just a little to the inside of the base ring with a Q-Tip swab and I was good to go for the day.

Let the soreness subside and try it again with some lotion, lube or gel. :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
MyBFdontknow

Post by MyBFdontknow »

Well, I got myself some silicone lube and gave it another go... Wow, what can I say, with the lube what a totally different wearing expirience.

I had issues on the first few days with the silicone lube, I realised that I wasnt fully down in the cage so, I tried using a shoe lace through the slit of the cage and place it around my shaft and pulled myself down.

Once in properly, It felt so much more comfortable.

I got to two days without much issue, then had it on and off for the better part of the folloing 4 days. Im ctually getting used to it now and would like to thank you all for the advice

I will keep coming back with my progress soon
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

If you’re having problems getting everything into the tube section try the sock or stocking method. It's a trick that's been around for years.
This is from the Tickleberry site referred by Thumper.

The Stocking Method
May 13, 2008

How the Stocking Method Works:

The “Stocking Method” is a way of getting into the cage or tube of your chastity device without using lubricant, and can work well for natural and circumcised cocks. The stocking method can be of particular help if your foreskin is intact as this technique can help prevent it from bunching up between the cage and ring, thereby making everything more comfortable.

1. Take a lady’s knee length stocking (or cut off one leg of a pair of tights – get permission first!!).
2. With your cock ring fitted and awaiting the presentation of the cage.
3. Thread the stocking through the opening at the end of your chastity cage.
4. Place your cock inside the stocking ensuring it’s against your body.
5. Bring the cage up to the ring, placing your cock into the entrance.
6. As you gently pull on the stocking your cock will be drawn fully into the cage.
7. Lock your chastity device together, and pull the remaining stocking from the cage.
8. Bunching up for the foreskin at the entrance of the cage should be greatly if not completely reduced.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve