My first few days in CB6K

Living the real life under lock and key
MyBFdontknow

Re: My first few days in CB6K

Post by MyBFdontknow »

Locked by LRC wrote:The “Stocking Method” is a way of getting into the cage or tube of your chastity device without using lubricant, and can work well for natural and circumcised cocks. The stocking method can be of particular help if your foreskin is intact as this technique can help prevent it from bunching up between the cage and ring, thereby making everything more comfortable.
Thanks for this, I need to give it a go as it sound quite effective.

So far, Ive been ok with the shoe lace method but that needs some lube to make it effective.

I will give this a go.

As a quick update, im doing ok so far, i got to 3 days before I had to take it off, and that was merely to clean and have a shave.

its getting easier by the day.

On thing is for sure, i realise that I will always know im wearing the device, slowly but surely, im becoming more accustomed to it.

Id like to ask the expireiced wearer what kind of underwear is better.. Lose fitting boxers or tighter fitting hipsters/jocks?

Ive have mixed feeling about each.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

I actually wear a jock strap under my boxer-briefs. It helps is stay perfectly in place and safely tucked out of site.
0 x
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

MyBFdontknow: I find that loose fitting boxer shorts are usually better, as they allow the CD to hang down naturally, thereby concealing it underneath street clothing. Tight fitting briefs would tend to force the CD upwards, making it more protruding and therefore easily visible.
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I've tried briefs and boxers. Boxers are more comfortable. Briefs make my balls rub against my inner thighs, which can be titillating but can also be somewhat uncomfortable getting in and out of vehicles. Boxers let everything hang loose and swing when I walk, which can also be titillating. Neither one seems to be particularly effective for concealment.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
MyBFdontknow

Post by MyBFdontknow »

Its been a while since I last checked in

Thanks for all the tips above

So the Progress so far is

Im happily in my cage and learnt to apply some lube daily to stop it sticking to my cock

Ive been in for about a month and a half and life is farily well adjusted to having the cage locked on all the time

I keep clean using a shower head, drip dry then lube again

I now have a key holder and hes in total control of my cage, he lets me out once a week for a shave and to clean under my foreskin

Im doing good thanks to all
0 x