PA Piercing

Living the real life under lock and key
elwoodinchastity

Re: PA Piercing

Post by elwoodinchastity »

I'll weigh in on this one too. I have several piercings (4x ears, nipples, PA). The PA was done in the mid-90's and was by FAR the easiest, least painful, and healed the fastest. The worst part was actually urinating for the first few days after it was done. Not unbearable, but it did sting. At the moment I have a Body Circle ball-and-socket ring in it that cannot be removed without tools.

I forget how long it took before it was safe for play, or even intercourse but I'll second the suggestion that you give it at least 8 weeks before trying to use it with any chastity device. Even then, if you get any pain, stop. Bear in mind too that consistent pulling on the ring will eventually start to hurt, or at least it does for me (and apparently Thumper). For that reason I've been unable to use security devices that can pull on the ring. In fact, the only device I've ever tried that allows me to use the PA as a security device is the PA-fixing with the Steelheart.
0 x
elwoodinchastity.blogspot.com
gTalk: [email protected]
Current device: Steelworxx Steelheart
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

OK, I had my PA done Saturday afternoon. I'd describe it as an uncomfortable pinching feeling, but over before it could register as painful. I think I may have waddled back to the train station, though!

It's bleeding today, but it looks and feels great. Highly recommend going for it!
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Congratulations! I so wish I could talk Ab into one...sigh...

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Orko

Post by Orko »

poinciana wrote:I had my PA done Saturday afternoon.
congratz!!! Welcome to the club of the crowned men! :lol:
0 x
talk to me on skype: keggi80
dannymandan

Post by dannymandan »

I finally manned up and took a trip to the piercer. The shop was very clean and the piercer was extremely professional.
The whole process took about 3 min and was very painless. I did bleed quite a bit, but I am a bleeder so that was expected.
It's been over 2 weeks now and I am quite pleased with the results.
0 x
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

Five days since my piercing, and it's by far the easiest piercing I've had.

It only bled for a day; it's a little sore but nothing to complain about. It feels like there's a little padlock in my penis; an idea I mentioned to my wife, and she's now searching sites looking for one - for days when I can't wear a CB.

I had my first pre-dawn boner since my piercing; well, since I can't remember, actually! It was an interesting new feeling. Sore, sure, but I'm looking forward to future prospects.

I wish I had it done years ago...
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

This video did not help my decision...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8-kQa4B ... ata_player
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

That'd be the scary clown..........
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
armin

Post by armin »

Great info on the PA. Goddess really wants me to get a PA, I'm very reluctant, never had a piercing or tattoo. Seems like there's nothing to be afraid about.
0 x
http://chastityslave247.blogspot.com/

Blog about our D/s female lead, chastity enforced relationship.
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

My CB6000 went back on last weekend. I had to resort to the stocking method of inserting my penis, as it is still too tender to push and shove.

I was a little worried about the morning erection crushing the piercing against the plastic, but it wasn't a problem. What IS a problem is the hygiene aspect. My wife is not happy about not being able to properly access and clean up the piercing discharges. And putting the device on and off and on and off, kind of defeats the whole purpose.

We really are at the end of our combined tethers with this plastic stuff!

So...I'm out again until the jailbird arrives next month. Which will give me just enough healing time since the piercing to change from the curved barbell to a my wife's choice: a smooth segment ring.

She won't let me ejaculate again until after the jailbird arrives. September 10 seems such a long time ago...sigh!
0 x