New to this forum but enjoying all!

Living the real life under lock and key
mistress_lae32

New to this forum but enjoying all!

Post by mistress_lae32 »

Good morning all.. I am new to this board but have enjoyed the topics and the posts. It is refreshing to see post from people that have passion for what they do. So thank you all for that..

I am not a chastity device wearing (yet).. but do like to be a keyholder.. I enjoy the control aspect more than the physical aspect.. and the post here allow me to learn about what goes on from the chastity device wearer side.. plus how their SO, wife's, GF or keyholders treat them etc.. I am always looking for new ideas.. The blogs are great and comments are insightful.. I am on a couple other boards... but way too many wanna be's etc...

I don't play for pay.. as there is too much commitment involved and I like my freedom.. But I do like to ensure I have "done it" before I "give it" type and since I don't wear one.. the whole idea of long term (days/weeks/months) denial is new to me.. so what better place to learn but by watching and reading about others who practice it.. For me it is the control.. yes.. the sex is good too..:)

Anyway.. thanks for all the great posts.. I am learning a lot.. and now when one of my online chastity wears says something about rubbing or burning etc.. I have a better feel for what they talk about.. The more I learn, the better keyholder I think I can be... we shall see.. a little knowledge is a dangerous thing no??

Ann
0 x
Ann Lae
Keyholder at large
Atone
Re: New to this forum but enjoying all!

Post by Atone »

mistress_lae32 wrote: I enjoy the control aspect more than the physical aspect..
Welcome to the forum Ann.

My wife (and keyholder, and much more than that) has recently shared how much she enjoys the control aspect of MC. We are just starting to explore what the means and how it is going to play out in our relationship. I would love to hear more of how you experience control in your chastity relationships.

-A
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Atone wrote: I would love to hear more of how you experience control in your chastity relationships.

-A
Same here.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
justplaying

Post by justplaying »

Welcome Ann;

I'm not positive that I am reading your post correctly, but are you saying that you are a key holder for men that you "control" via the internet? That's pretty interesting... As you can see from the posts here many of the Chastity relationships are married couples looking for a) ways to enhance their sex lives and b) ways to enjoy a higher level of intimacy with their mates. And it really is both a and b not just one or the other....

But your situation seems very different. What is it that you get out of the Chastity relationship? Do you have more than one man in chastity under your control? Do you actually have their keys?

I think that it's great that you are trying to better understand just what the CD wearing male is experiencing, but I have difficulty understanding how you get anything out of the relationship. I mean for one thing, you can see that a great deal of the power exchange comes from the CD wearing male wanting to pleasure his KH while being denied or teased his own orgasm. It is powerful stuff. I suppose you could connect via a web cam or something like that but there seems to be a disconnect on the personal level. Am I getting this all wrong? I just want to get a better idea of what it is about control that you find exciting. My wife, is just learning about the power exchange and she is not used to wielding her power. Your insights on this side of things would be very helpful.

There are other really active ladies on this forum that have shared some excellent posts on the control /power exchange side of things. Dev, Celtic Queen and Belle....to name a few...perhaps they have some thoughts on this as well....

Again, welcome to the forum.

JP
0 x
Sally

Post by Sally »

Hi Ann welcome to the forum, Bez discussed with me the reasons he wanted to try a chastity device and I agreed to go along with it. I must admit that since I was introduced to this forum I have been a lot happier about it seeing other couples involved and the fun they seem to have.I am Bez's wife and keyholderr he is locked in the device 24/7 however we do have a normal sex life and I let him out of the device so that he can give me pleasure and also I hope he gets his pleasure following this he has a shower and is locked back into his CB6000. If at any time he wants to stop being locked up he only needs to tell me and we stop it altogether. Sally
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

I am also interested in hearing mote about your chastity relationships. You made some pretty thought invoking comments on my latest blog post. I need to hear some more. :)
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
mistress_lae32

Post by mistress_lae32 »

All... thanks for the warm welcome comments.. I am sorry for my delay in posting.. some due to travel and me thinking that the forum would notify me about posts to my original message above.. So sorry... I will check more often now that I know..

For me it is all about the control.. I play in the arena more from the BDSM side vice a true relationship side.. for now.. I don't have a current partner that I can lock up and hold accountable etc like many of you do.. That may come in the future.. and chastity may be a part of that.. if it is agreed too..

There is whole world out there which I am sure many of you are aware of that has both men and some women that crave control by someone else.. sometimes their partner but also by someone else.... and mostly via the internet..that safe bastion of love... for what ever reasons they may have.. Don't want their primary SO to find out.. They have no SO etc.. Doesn't matter to me.. I don't ask questions.. I just take control of a key and his/her orgasm..

Do I assign tasks for them to complete to gain freedom.. sometimes.. if they desire it.. Daily emails.. maybe a webcam photo etc.. but nothing rude or offensive.. just something that makes the lockee remember who holds the key..

I enjoy it when a man or women contacts me via a forum etc.. and desires to be locked up.. and under the control of a complete stranger.. something dark and sinister about that... and it tickles my largest sex organ My BRAIN..

I have in the past taken custody of keys.. I would send a open lock to a person desiring control and they would lock it on.. sometimes via webcam..etc.. I have the key.. after a period of time.. agreed too.. the key is returned.. etc.. This begs the question about emergency key access etc.. the "What If" situations.. All good points.. I assumed the locked members assumes that risk.. and unless they are in a full male /female belt or a steel device like the jailbird or similar, they could in fact really get it off if the need arises..

There is an Honor system.. no doubt about it.. The same honor system the Belle and Jnuts are now doing since they are sending their jailbird back.. etc.. If Jnuts really wanted to have an orgasm without Belle knowing he could.. (Belle would know.. we always know).. but he doesn't .. why.. ???? Maybe he loves the control.. loves the more Dominate style that Belle is developing given her new power.... he doesn't want to disappoint Belle.. who knows.. but those same reasons are the same reasons men and women seek control over the internet.. In Jnuts case.. without the Jailbird it is 100% mental.. and almost 0% physical.. Correct me if I am off base Jnuts..?

Lately due to my travels and day job hours.. I don't take physical control of keys any more.. That requires to much accountably on my part.. read that "too hard" and thus have found a program on the net that I can use to play.. Some of you may have seen it.. or heard about it.. It is called Time Lock..,

http://time.lockedalot.com/TIMEFRAME.html

It basically allows a person to lock up a key and give control of that key over to a second person.. via the internet.. I won't bore you with the details.. but can if you want.. but needless to say.. once locked.. they are locked until I send a code to unlock them or a specific time goes by.. The important point being.. THEY LOCK.. and send ME control.. .. That is pretty powerful in the world of dom/submission.. at least to me..

Is it better than having a loving partner that I can lock up.. and then tease/deny..etc.. in person.. probably not.. and one day I am sure I will walk that path.. but for now.. I can get the same "kick" out of people who seek out control from me.. via the internet.. without the day to day relationship issues that arise... For me.. via the internet.. life rarely gets in my way.. of having fun..

I can tell you that I have currently 3 males and 2 females that I have control of their keys.. All are overseas.. 2 in the UK, 1 in Germany and a wonderfully submissive Japanese couple who are both in chastity..

Bottom line.. I have found that once the little head is all locked away.. (males).. the big head goes into major overdrive.. and it is easy to have fun.. I think there was a post or phrase that Jnuts used .. "The ulitmate mind fuck" ... That seems to happen a lot more once the lock goes shut...

I am not sure I answered all the questions posted thus far.. but wanted to start the ball rolling..

In general .. most of my chastity play is from the "Mistress/slave" type discussions.. and I know that most discussions on here are between SOs and married couples that are using Chastity to enhance their sexual relationship.. that is what I find refreshing.. real life is always more erotic than fantasy.. in the long run.. so I watch/read/learn..
0 x
Ann Lae
Keyholder at large