Interesting Medication + Chastity Reaction

Living the real life under lock and key
DocSwitch

Interesting Medication + Chastity Reaction

Post by DocSwitch »

Hey everyone,
Despite having switched roles again with my partner I decided to put on the device for a day or two for a few hours at a time so I don't lose the feeling of being used to it. I've been studying for a big exam coming up next month 12 hours a day everyday so I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea in general if I'm just going to be sitting here and reading. At the same time my doctor prescribed me adderall for the first time in my life to help me stay focused over the next month. I started taking it earlier in the month with no problem and could not even think of a reason for it to have any effect on my penis while caged since the vasoconstrictive attributes of the drug are minimal unless the dose is very high.

I woke up, locked up, took my meds, went to studying. As the day wore on I noticed one testicle and the side of my scrotum starting to have a dull ache but chalked it up to being out of the device. Then even after ibuprofen it continued to get worse until it was to the point where I felt the pain travel to the abdomen at which point I took it off immediately. The pain subsided but was very intense. I cruised some medical databases (uptodate.com, pubmed, etc.) and then some ADHD forums and found out that another similar ADHD med commonly causes testicular pain and some adderall users reported the same pain but it's not listed as one of it's side effects at this point. I thought this to be very interesting and further read a urologists blog about how norepinephrine activation at a constant rate over time along with other neurotransmitter imbalances can lead to testicular pain due to an over abundance of an inflammatory mediator called PGE2 which sensitizes to pain and (this is where he lost me) has something to do with the elasticity of the vas deferens.

So just a warning if anyone whose locked up wants to try a stimulant like adderall or something similar watch for this peculiar side effect carefully. It doesn't cause any long term damage if removed immediately upon onset I think since today I'm 100% fine and all seems to be working well down there but sustained and chronic inflammation of any of the tissues in the testicle can lead to very serious complications.
0 x
Locked since: Locking back up on 04/23/2013
Release: 1st Release Coming soon! 05/04/2013
Device: CB-6000
celticqueens_sub

Re: Interesting Medication + Chastity Reaction

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I would like to read the article is it publicly available?
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
DocSwitch

Post by DocSwitch »

I'll have to dig through my history but I'll find it. It was an obscure little blog this guy had I found after a few hours of searching. The article itself, ironically enough, was about the hormonal effects and imbalances brought about by excessive masturbation. His logic seemed sound but the hormonal axis and effects were a bit over my head and I've been studying this stuff for the past month among other things for my exam. It was in response to a question posted to a chronic masturbator. This is actually a condition it just requires...a hell of a lot of masturbation to reach that point. Anyway, let me dig it up.
0 x
DocSwitch

Post by DocSwitch »

I can't find the link now but I found one explaining the same concept however much less reputable. I read it though and their later explanation of the immune responses induced by norepinepherine release (One of the major products released by the brain from both amphetamine use and orgasm) seem on point and what I had read about last night:
The problem is: Chronic elevation of the stress hormone norepinephrine and its induced immune suppression will collapse the immune system. There are several symptoms associated with excessive norepinephrine-induced Immunoglobulin (antibodies such as IgA, IgD, IgE, IgG and IgM) elevation and excessive immune-suppression prostaglandin E2 for neuroimmune weakness and disorders. For sexual induced asthma, sneezing, allergy and sinus, we will have to deal with the excessive norepinephrine induced IgE which triggers excessive release of both histamine and prostaglandin E2.

The antibody IgE, which is found in the lungs, skin, and mucous membranes, is responsible for activation of mast cells to release histamine, and for triggering cytokines like interleukin-4 (IL-4) and interleukin-13 (IL-13) and other inflammatory mediators to release inflammatory hormone and immune-suppressor prostaglandin E2. Thus, overshooting of IgE causes allergy, sneezing and hypersensitivity. Elevation of the stress neurohomrone norepinephrine will generally trigger the elevation of IgE for allergy, sneezing and hypersensitivity, and activates enzyme Cyclooxygenase-2 (also known as COX-2) to oxidize arachidonic acid into prostaglandin E2.
http://www.holavedenpinnacle.com/sympto ... ustion.htm

Their explanation of it being induced by over masturbation seems weak to me though. The effects of chronic stress hormone exposure like norepi and cortisol however are founded on anecdotal evidence. Both are elevated in users of amphetamines. Here's the next interesting article that makes the connection for me.

http://www.europeanurology.com/article/ ... -receptors

This basically states the norepinephrine, epinephrine, and other sympathetic activators of noradrenergic receptors in the vas deferens can cause muscle contraction that can be painful and a source of chronic pain in idiopathic testicular pain syndromes.

Now what confuses me is stress hormones like cortisol actually suppress the release of prostaglandins (PGE2 for example) and other inflammatory mediators. The hormonal tracts and their interplays under normal conditions are hard to grasp, in a pathology as specialized as this that is way over my head. Interesting though and as I said a lot of people on drugs like this and similar to it experience unilateral testicular pain like mine was frequently enough and add to the fact I had the CB-6000 on and it's tight enough to cause a little bit of an irritation of the vas deferens and that normally mild inflammatory response may have been very exaggerated by some these factors.

Like I said, even I'm a little confused now, but interesting reads. Those people going on about chronic masturbation though look like they need a few psych meds themselves though IMO despite some of the science being correct, they seem like they might be twisting it around a bit.
0 x
DocSwitch

Post by DocSwitch »

http://www.mendeley.com/research/nitric ... othalamus/
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 358390163X
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6946712
Three articles saying norepi increases PGE2 release in specific tissues.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article ... 8-0105.pdf
One saying that PGE2 sensitizes smooth muscle in vas deferens to respond more acutely to norepi stimulation.

*shrugs*
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Thanks I will read through the articles. You touched on my main query that being stress hormones normally surpress inflammatory mediators.. This is a subject that I studied at med school er.... A long time ago, then discovered computers were easier to program and paid more! Thanks and good luck with the exams.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

For sexual induced asthma, sneezing, allergy and sinus, we will have to deal with the excessive norepinephrine induced IgE which triggers excessive release of both histamine and prostaglandin E2.
So, there's a known medical reason for why I sometimes have a sneezing fit coinciding with my thoughts drifting to sex? I'll be damned.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
DocSwitch

Post by DocSwitch »

celticqueens_sub wrote:This is a subject that I studied at med school er.... A long time ago, then discovered computers were easier to program and paid more! Thanks and good luck with the exams.
Hehehe...so true! Thanks, I'm going to need a lot of luck for this exam. Also I was thinking after finding it took me a half hour just to pull together those few articles I'm considering over the few weeks after my exam starting a paper on chastity related health concerns and neurophysiology since I'll have my first break in 3 years after this exam and plan on spending it one of two ways everyday. Either with my lovely significant other whom I've been apart from for the entire time I've been studying, or when she's at work or busy at home simply doing nothing but relaxing. My only question is would anyone want to read it? Admittedly my expertise and research area prior to this was infectious diseases and epidemiology of mass casualty incidents. This would be a far cry from my comfort zone but I'd give it my best shot, mostly compiling research on related topics (testicular trauma, psychological effects of chastity in Christianity, neurohormonal axis dysregulation in the setting of urological disease, etc.) and apply logic to come to conclusions about chastity as a sexual practice and what could happen. If no one else would read it though it would be more of mental masturbation exercise.

Tossing the idea around in my head, seems like it could yield pretty interesting results and conclusions.
0 x
DocSwitch

Post by DocSwitch »

TwistedMister wrote:
For sexual induced asthma, sneezing, allergy and sinus, we will have to deal with the excessive norepinephrine induced IgE which triggers excessive release of both histamine and prostaglandin E2.
So, there's a known medical reason for why I sometimes have a sneezing fit coinciding with my thoughts drifting to sex? I'll be damned.

"Sexercised Induced Asthma" is a phenomenon that is being more commonly reported in which people are having difficulty breathing that is exactly like that of breathing problems seen in asthma. It's not the same as exercise induced asthma because peak flow rates seen in that do not drop, in sexercise induced asthma peak flow rates drop which is an indicator of inflammatory airway constriction. The cells that cause sudden asthma attacks due to allergies are the cells they describe above, histamine being the most important mediator of not just asthma but allergies in general.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I don't have trouble with asthma, it was just the odd correlation of sneezing and thoughts of sex...and the frequent runny nose while I'm practicing to be a cunning linguist. The histamine connection is interesting.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted