Female orgasm frequency

Living the real life under lock and key

I'm a woman and since we brought chastity/orgasm denial into our relationship, I've had...

Fewer orgasms than I used to.
No votes
More orgasms than I used to.
83%
About the same number of orgasms as I used to.
17%

Total votes: 12

Jimi123

Re: Female orgasm frequency

Post by Jimi123 »

No, I'm really not a troll. Not 100% sure what that is but I assume its a guy who really is not interested or into this who hangs around to be a dick. Which is one reason I like the forum. One rule. Don't be a dick!

I'm truly interested but maybe its the motives? Maybe its the more careful what I wish for? Or maybe? I just don't know. I've invested in it (At least to the extent of buying a Curve from Kept for her) I'm frustrated but... Part of its device issues and the whole living this way and maybe just that I'm not really keen on learning to love denial for denials sake.

My take on this has morphed from my first stumbling onto the concept. First it was mostly WTF... I admit some of the fiction.,. Well some was sort of hot. Some was truly disturbing and not my cup of tea. I guess if I had only knew of the ubber pay sites and chastity mansion it would never have gotten beyond the "look at THAT!" stage.

Ok, then marital issues. The links that led me back to reading about this in a more "reality way" re: how to turn your crummy husband into the Ideal Mate.

The ideas on things he used to do that he doesn't bother with anymore? Very right on. Most of which had nothing to do with locking up cocks and doing denial but... That part (Sex being an issue and one sided) needed some kind of tune up I admit.

I think some of this is coming across wrong. I'm not trying to start a fight. Or say that what your doing is wrong. I'm trying to figure out how we can do whatever we end up doing that works for us. I think most of us can admit that the "mold" others casted for this lifestyle is not for everyone. Otherwise you would all be dusting wearing french maid outfits.

Some of what I am thinking out loud may well be just dumb ass stuff that you have heard from other "noobs" before and are sick of or is a weird slant on this that you don't think is kosher. Anyway, take my comments with a grain of salt. I'm not trying to be a dick. Honest!
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Jimi123 wrote:No, I'm really not a troll.
Jimi,

I don't know if you're a troll or not. You do seem to be sincere most of the time but you do come across as wanting to argue with what most of us here have to say. I think we are open to discussion but not just for the sake of arguing.

I think it is great that you have a lot of questions. The problem I have is that you have a habit of asking multiple questions not just in the same post but within the same sentence. It is confusing to the point where I can't keep track of what you are saying. It often appears that you are arguing with yourself (see previous paragraph).

Finally, and this is the biggest one for me, I feel at times that you are judging the members of this board for their ideas on chastity, sex, masturbation, health, relationships, etc...

-A
0 x
Sally

Post by Sally »

Hi One of the things that I found since Bez has been locked up is that because everything is more intense due to the foreplay and then the unlocking of Bez I do orgasm more, this is a great positive for keeping one partner locked up. Sally
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Sally wrote: this is a great positive for keeping one partner locked up.
Any reason is a good reason (Sorry Bez).

-A
0 x
Sally

Post by Sally »

Hi Atone thankyou for your support, I feel sure that Bez is pleased to assist!!! Sally
0 x