The Slippery Slope

Living the real life under lock and key
Dev

Re: The Slippery Slope

Post by Dev »

Trouser compass! Now there's an expression I'll have to remember...

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Sally

Post by Sally »

Hi Do you think that sometimes it is easy to take the chastity situation a bit to seriously, from my point of view yes keeping Bez in his CB6000 or the moment his CB6000S and the additional attention I am getting is great fun. However I am not looking for a FLR after all I am doing bez a favour locking him up for his enjoyment as well. If he seriously came to me and said I do not want to be locked up anymore I would release him and that would be that. I am afraid I do not 'buy' the fact that men are being locked up by their partners or wives against their will anymore than so called partner slaves are kept in cages over night.Lets enjoy. By the way cb6000 bez is still working hard to get out Sally
0 x
mykey

Post by mykey »

Celtic Queen wrote:Matriarchal societies have been around since the first cave woman hit the cave man with a big stick for leaving entrails all over the cave and not picking up his fur underpants. Chastity is just one of the many re enforcing mechanisms to make it work as when men's minds are not being hijacked by their trouser compasses, they can be a little more focused on everything else.
Rotflmao!!!! I love the way you write!
0 x
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

Dev wrote:
I think we can all get pretty comfortable with our non vanilla kinks but thinking about the right (or VERY ALL SO wrong) context can kind of freak me out. What if I forgot to lock up the "marital Aids / sex toys" after I washed them?
Been there, done that. My daughter has made it very clear she doesn't like the dildo to be left in the shower...LOL. When she was home from college two weeks ago she asked if we could please not leave the lube in the bathroom and put it in the bedroom where it belongs.
What if our kids, parents, etc walk in while we are doing "it" etc....
I don't know what the circumstance would be for parents to be walking in, except maybe if they're demented and wandering through the house. Kids on the other hand...once again, been there, done that. We just said, "Mommy and daddy are enjoying some grown-up naked playtime. Go back to bed." As I recall, it worked.

D
That? What the purple thing... Ahh - Oh yeah - its a.... Microphone. Yes, thats why mommy was speaking into it... err...

Actually I've had one parent (in law) show his head in the bedroom door right in the middle of us doing "it" and now its quite possible that at least one might wander in (Dementia) SIGH....

Locking the doors, the sex toys etc are all musts!
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Dev wrote:I guess to me, the notion of a slope implies some loss of control. We start walking down the hill then suddenly stumble, fall, and suddenly are flying down, head over heels with no chance of making any change in direction--and probably ending up at the bottom of the hill in worse shape than we started out.
[snip]
So, for a metaphor...how about we're hiking through the woods and there's the branch that goes this way and the branch that goes that way and we keep making choices. Sometimes we're a little surprised at where a certain branch takes us. When we got to the beautiful waterfall, we enjoyed the view. When we got to the scary black bear, however, we turned around and went the other way. :)
I'm way too much of an engineer/math geek - slope just means that as you move in one direction, you go up or down. Could be steep, could be shallow, could even undulate.

What's interesting to me is that while we don't experience drastic changes, we _do_ experience changes. Just wanted to keep exploring what those changes were. Seems like a lot of similarities between what many of us have experienced.
0 x