that doesn't sound like fun.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: ejaculation while in chastity question

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote:that doesn't sound like fun.
Which is kind of the idea...
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Tom Allen wrote: Pretty close: right now, this is the only thing that seems to work when I'm locked up.

Do you team that up with spiky underpants and a hair shirt just to add to the fun?
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote:
Atone wrote:that doesn't sound like fun.
Which is kind of the idea...
Ok, that makes sense.

I have never used a vibrator on myself (before or since chastity) but I have noticed since being locked up for a long time that I notice how good it feels sometimes when I rub up against something that is vibrating. Now I better understand the jokes about the "housewife" rubbing against the washing machine, now that is my role.

I will add that I hope I never succumb to the temptation to get off with a vibrator. If it worked that would be right up there with knowing that I could pull out if I really wanted to. I like it better living under the assumption that I couldn't get off while wearing the device.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote:I will add that I hope I never succumb to the temptation to get off with a vibrator. If it worked that would be right up there with knowing that I could pull out if I really wanted to. I like it better living under the assumption that I couldn't get off while wearing the device.
Well, there's "getting off" and there's "getting off." Sometimes Mrs. Edge likes to play with the idea of a ruined or minimized orgasm for me. Because I've been able to have an ejaculation while using the strapon on her (usually after several weeks, and if I'm really excited) she has found it amusing to let that be my only opportunity for pleasure.

Likewise, the Hitachi can get me off in a couple of minutes, whether I want to or not, until I put on the cage. It used to work, now it doesn't - I just don't get enough stimulation. But the massager will work; it's a slower, heavier action that will cause an ejaculation, but like a minimized orgasm, just barely "takes the edge off," and by the next day, I'm more frustrated than ever. It's quite the odd sensation.
0 x
servingmywife

Post by servingmywife »

tcs wrote:That is why the Hitachi works so well. You don't need to move at all to climax. You only need to sense the vibrations. Next time you want a ruined orgasm, try your KH's vibrator with you device on. It's a very interesting experiment.
I'm trying this right now... and no luck. In fact, all it's done is made me so hard that my cage has just switched from masturbation-enforcement function to arousal-punishment function. And I have to stop, nowhere near an orgasm, but fairly near tears.

Thanks a lot, guys! ;)
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

servingmywife wrote:I'm trying this right now... and no luck. In fact, all it's done is made me so hard that my cage has just switched from masturbation-enforcement function to arousal-punishment function. And I have to stop, nowhere near an orgasm, but fairly near tears.
I tried to get myself off while in lockup twice. All it did was make me more frustrated, and pissed at myself for trying. Granted, I don't have a hitachi, nor that jackhammer massager that Tom posted, but I did try with a pretty strong vibrator and had no luck at all.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Aarkey wrote:
servingmywife wrote:I'm trying this right now... and no luck. In fact, all it's done is made me so hard that my cage has just switched from masturbation-enforcement function to arousal-punishment function. And I have to stop, nowhere near an orgasm, but fairly near tears.
I tried to get myself off while in lockup twice. All it did was make me more frustrated, and pissed at myself for trying. Granted, I don't have a hitachi, nor that jackhammer massager that Tom posted, but I did try with a pretty strong vibrator and had no luck at all.
There is a big difference between a plug in vibrator like a Hitachi and others. My wife will play around with battery operated vibrators herself for a little tease, but it has to be a Hitachi for the real fun. It has been a long time but I have zero doubt I would come on a cage with a hitachi. A battery job would not do it for me, I am almost certain.
Last edited by fuzzydunlop on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Also, try a Hitachi without a cage first. It is still a good ruined orgasm. It will get you off with no rubbing involved.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I tried my wife's Hitachi last week after I saw someone had posted a picture of their wife putting a lock thru the electrical plug so it wouldn't have any unauthorized use. I chuckled when I saw it but curiosity got the better of me so I tried it just under the tip of my cage resting it on my balls. Within about 30 seconds I could tell I was getting close. My intent was to just edge myself but the power of the vibrator shot me to an instant ruined orgasm. It all happened so fast. Bear in mind I was at day 32 without an orgasm. I remember saying to myself, "crap, I didn't want that to happen". I'm now thinking of giving my wife another lock for her Hitachi. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273