New to the site

Living the real life under lock and key
RoadWarrior

Re: New to the site

Post by RoadWarrior »

Having lurked the Male Chastity sites for a while, I've been fascinated by the discussion of whether MC makes one a better or more attentive husband. What I found is that while I was briefly in chastity, I needed constant distraction and started finding dozens of household chores that needed to be done. So in that sense, I can argue that I was a "better husband" while locked up.

It was all very enjoyable but unfortunately, it only lasted a couple of days before my wife unlocked me and put the device away and hasn't taken it out since. Maybe it was just a little too weird for her.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Hi RoadWarrior, welcome!
It was all very enjoyable but unfortunately, it only lasted a couple of days before my wife unlocked me and put the device away and hasn't taken it out since. Maybe it was just a little too weird for her.
That's a shame. How long ago was that? Has she done any reading on chastity? I think that in recent months there have been more women, like myself, who have been posting on forums or writing blogs, very much from the point of view of "Ladies, this is not weird. Join in and have fun." We have a couple different women who post regularly here; I have my blog and Sarah Jameson does a nice job with hers: http://www.malechastityblog.com/. Jnuts also started a blog and commented that his wife might be posting, too: http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/

So, if you could get your wife to think about it, even a little bit, some of these resources might be useful to her in dealing with the weird, kinky issue. Because, as Tom Allen says, we're a bunch of vanilla folks having vanilla fun with chastity. LOL.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
RoadWarrior

Post by RoadWarrior »

Thanks for the reply Dev.

I sprang it on her and we had a lot of fun with it for a couple of days. I had the "newbie" over-enthusiastic feelings and even kept a journal. To make a long story short as possible, she had me take it off and it sat on the window seat for several days. The housekeeper was coming and she decided to put it away. I said, don't mix up the pieces! She replied, "I'm not stupid" and retrieved a zip-lock bag to isolate the various parts. The device went back into it's container and hasn't been out since. That was quite a few months ago.

She was actually perturbed that I was doing EVERYTHING around the house. As I mentioned before, I needed a LOT of distraction and found myself in "production" mode. It was great and I'm hoping that one day, she'll throw down the bag just for grins. I absolutely don't want to "top from the bottom" as I feel that's self-defeating.

And no, I haven't pointed her to the various sites as she's hyper-vanilla. I will tell you that we have a game wherein I basically "have to be nice" 24/7 when I'm in (not just the device) and she knows it, so it's possible that she'll bring it out if for no other reason than to get me to do something I've been neglecting or avoiding.

I've already said too much and I don't want to goober up the forum.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

You are not goobering up the forum! LOL. Thanks for your post and I hope you'll join the conversations. We're a fun and friendly bunch.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

RoadWarrior wrote:Thanks for the reply Dev.

I sprang it on her and we had a lot of fun with it for a couple of days. I had the "newbie" over-enthusiastic feelings and even kept a journal. To make a long story short as possible, she had me take it off and it sat on the window seat for several days. The housekeeper was coming and she decided to put it away. I said, don't mix up the pieces! She replied, "I'm not stupid" and retrieved a zip-lock bag to isolate the various parts. The device went back into it's container and hasn't been out since. That was quite a few months ago.

She was actually perturbed that I was doing EVERYTHING around the house. As I mentioned before, I needed a LOT of distraction and found myself in "production" mode. It was great and I'm hoping that one day, she'll throw down the bag just for grins. I absolutely don't want to "top from the bottom" as I feel that's self-defeating.

And no, I haven't pointed her to the various sites as she's hyper-vanilla. I will tell you that we have a game wherein I basically "have to be nice" 24/7 when I'm in (not just the device) and she knows it, so it's possible that she'll bring it out if for no other reason than to get me to do something I've been neglecting or avoiding.

I've already said too much and I don't want to goober up the forum.
In the early days of chastity, I got a bit freaked by the whole thing too. Somewhat unusually, I was I that bought the first device,an Eros Steel cage which I thought would look a bit sexy and dangerous. My hub tried the CB6000 which he found really comfortable to wear and from then on he really picked up that ball and ran with it to the point where he told me that he didnt like not wearing the device as he felt "centred" and "owned" when in it. I felt a little odd with all this - especially seeing as the CB6000 is one ugly looking thing and backed off. When I did give it some intellectual chewing, I realised how happy and calm it made him and we worked to make it right for us.

Why women struggle to grasp chastity is that it is utterly counter intuitive and diametrically opposed to our understanding of male sexuality. It took me absolutely ages to grasp what my hub was telling me and even now my understanding is purely intellectual as female behaviour is rarely governed by purely sexual instincts. We observe that seemingly perfect lives are ruined by philandering husbands, political careers brought low and Charlie Sheen (fill in the appropriate anecdote) but it has vexed the female mind since forever as to how men can allow themselves to wreck their lives in this way just for a shag. Extend that to "can you help me control this madness" and perhaps we begin to grasp where you are coming from when chastity and cock control is proposed. When men decribe their sex drives as similar to being "chained to a lunatic" then handing over control seems like a way to get some kind of peace in my mind.

Now that's one tangent - here's another. If marital sex is seen as a duty to be fulfilled and received wisdom is that men's sex drive is higher then surely handing over the keys is the ultimate statement that sex should be done for pleasure, love and all that other good stuff rather than a "keep the peace" activity. What wife doesnt want that.

There, thats the thread properly "goobered up" :-)
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

I think there is also the concern that women tend to think "All he wants is Sex!" When a guy hands over the key? It at least brings up some interesting conversations...
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

True but then that evolves into "I want attention". I followed a few forum threads where a guy handed over the keys, the wife cheerfully accepted them, shut them in a drawer and said "thank God I don't have to deal with that old shenanigans anymore". Funnily enough that didn't work out either :-)
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs