More Mainstreaming (sort of)

Living the real life under lock and key
mikecb

Re: More Mainstreaming (sort of)

Post by mikecb »

Dev wrote: I think chastity is probably at the varsity level and not really appropriate for two kids who are likely at the T-ball level of sexual experience. Just a thought.
D
You're right, of course, but it's hot to dream! lol
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
WendyWicke

Post by WendyWicke »

It doesn't surprise me to see a Mormon blog talking about chastity and kinky sex. Half my family tree is LDS (more than half if you go by numbers hehe) and altho they believe very much in no sex before marriage, they believe in lotsa sex after marriage! All those babies dont come from eating jello. And Moromon women like to dress to show off so I'm not surprised they like T&D.

The comments on the thread that really got to me were the ones about sex ed and what kids are taught. We have two little ones, a boy and a girl. both are pre-puberty but it isn't that far away that we'll need to have that talk. Its not going to be easy.
0 x
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

The same link also includes talk about pegging their husbands so I think these folks are pretty advanced sexually. Or am I just too easily impressed?
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Jimi123 wrote:The same link also includes talk about pegging their husbands so I think these folks are pretty advanced sexually. Or am I just too easily impressed?
I do think pegging is at the varsity level. Realize there were a wide range of people responding on the thread of many of them had been married for quite a while and clearly having fun for many years. My comment was more at the red flag of the soon-to-be-married virgin who wants to put her husband in a chastity device on their wedding night. Re-read that sentence---that's not kinky, as it would be for those of us who've been married awhile and having lots of sex. To me, it reads as a statement of someone who is quite terrified of what exactly sex entails and figures that by locking up her husband right from the start, maybe she can stave off sex...not a healthy, happy start to a relationship, if you ask me.

Of course, this is one post, one comment, and I may be reading way too much into it. Still, as I skimmed 350+ posts, it's interesting that that one caught my eye and stuck with me.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
WendyWicke

Post by WendyWicke »

My comment was more at the red flag of the soon-to-be-married virgin who wants to put her husband in a chastity device on their wedding night. Re-read that sentence---that's not kinky, as it would be for those of us who've been married awhile and having lots of sex. To me, it reads as a statement of someone who is quite terrified of what exactly sex entails
That one caught my eye too, but I didn't think it was someone afraid of sex. I read it as a self-righteous (and not in the religious way) young woman with a bad case of misandry. I thought wiser heads gave her good advice. I wonder if she'll listen to it? I feel bad for her fiance - I doubt he realizes what he's getting into (and I'm not talking about the chastity play).
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

WendyWicke wrote: That one caught my eye too, but I didn't think it was someone afraid of sex. I read it as a self-righteous (and not in the religious way) young woman with a bad case of misandry. I thought wiser heads gave her good advice. I wonder if she'll listen to it? I feel bad for her fiance - I doubt he realizes what he's getting into (and I'm not talking about the chastity play).
Clearly this is not the place to get into a huge debate about what she said/meant but Wendy, I think you and I are on the same page...it's not a good start no matter which way you look at it. I hope she and her fiance get some good advice/counseling and do set themselves on the right path to a happy marriage....

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

WendyWicke wrote:
My comment was more at the red flag of the soon-to-be-married virgin who wants to put her husband in a chastity device on their wedding night. Re-read that sentence---that's not kinky, as it would be for those of us who've been married awhile and having lots of sex. To me, it reads as a statement of someone who is quite terrified of what exactly sex entails
That one caught my eye too, but I didn't think it was someone afraid of sex. I read it as a self-righteous (and not in the religious way) young woman with a bad case of misandry. I thought wiser heads gave her good advice. I wonder if she'll listen to it? I feel bad for her fiance - I doubt he realizes what he's getting into (and I'm not talking about the chastity play).
Humm... Ok, but what would you say if the first sexual act a couple did (When dating) was the man doing oral sex - and that was "it"? Hot or not or just a twisted way to get her to agree to anything later? ;)
0 x
moorster

Post by moorster »

Wow, I haven't been on in a while and I see I've missed some good stuff! I totally agree that it's kind of amazing that we got a better discussion on chastity on that Mormon blog than on just about any other mainstream blog I've seen. As someone who has tried to spark a chastity discussion on public sex-related forums before only to be ridiculed and dismissed as a deviant freak, I'm truly impressed. I haven't read all the posts on that thread yet (I'm going to try) but from what I can the discussions was very good. The posters who knew about chastity were very knowledgeable and helpful. The rest were respectful, inquisitive and supportive. There was no attitude of "you're a sinner and you're going to hell." Maybe it was just because the thread is geared towards women, but I get the image of a gentle people who, although they believe in abstinence before marriage, are very accepting of a wide range of activities between a married couple. I'm impressed.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

moorster wrote:Maybe it was just because the thread is geared towards women,
My own opinion is that on most public forums, men are typically the most derogatory regarding chastity devices because, being men, it's expected that we disperse our seed far and wide, and we see any suggestion otherwise to be unnatural. Typical responses are:
"Ugh, I'd never even fit in that! Hur, hur, hur!"
"WTF? That shit is fucked up, man! I'd never wear one of those."
"I'd kick my woman to the curb if she wanted me to wear that."
etc.

When i see comments from women in this context, they're usually reflective of the stereotype that men are always pestering them for sex, or need to be tamed or controlled, or even rewarded.
"LOL! I wish I could get my husband to wear one of those!"
"OMG, that would be totally perfect for my bf. No nookie unless he shapes up around here."

Although sometimes I see comments like:
"Wow, that looks painful."

Interestingly, I don't recall any forums on which the women wrote things like "I need this for my bf who wanks too much."
0 x
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

Tom Allen wrote:
moorster wrote:Maybe it was just because the thread is geared towards women,
My own opinion is that on most public forums, men are typically the most derogatory regarding chastity devices because, being men, it's expected that we disperse our seed far and wide, and we see any suggestion otherwise to be unnatural. Typical responses are:
"Ugh, I'd never even fit in that! Hur, hur, hur!"
"WTF? That shit is fucked up, man! I'd never wear one of those."
"I'd kick my woman to the curb if she wanted me to wear that."
etc.

When i see comments from women in this context, they're usually reflective of the stereotype that men are always pestering them for sex, or need to be tamed or controlled, or even rewarded.
"LOL! I wish I could get my husband to wear one of those!"
"OMG, that would be totally perfect for my bf. No nookie unless he shapes up around here."

Although sometimes I see comments like:
"Wow, that looks painful."

Interestingly, I don't recall any forums on which the women wrote things like "I need this for my bf who wanks too much."
Do women really "care" about men wanking (Or more to the point - even know?) unless its the cause of the men being jerks and not being into them?

Male Chastity does seem to focus things on the female side of desires and needs etc. I think learning that the female pleasure zone might be "Helping out more" might be of more value then most of us want to admit. :cry:

As to "fitting" my ears are burning. All I can say is that most of you guys have long ago gotten used to "fitting" in these things. For us "raw" recruits its not so easy. I'm still dealing with the wound from my 24 hour test fit.
0 x