More Mainstreaming (sort of)

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: More Mainstreaming (sort of)

Post by Tom Allen »

Jimi123 wrote:Do women really "care" about men wanking (Or more to the point - even know?) unless its the cause of the men being jerks and not being into them?
Men wanking is a huge point of contention for many couples, if my anecdotal statistics of relationship and sexuality web boards are any indication. Ironically, it's an even bigger point of disagreement when they aren't having as much sex.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Jimi123 wrote:Do women really "care" about men wanking (Or more to the point - even know?) unless its the cause of the men being jerks and not being into them?
[/quote]
Many women see it as an insult. Basically an "I am not meeting his needs" type thing.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Do you?
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Belle

Post by Belle »

jnuts wrote:Do you?
Nope, you know that! Plus I usually watch ;)
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Belle wrote:Many women see it as an insult. Basically an "I am not meeting his needs" type thing.
Hadn't thought of it that way, but now that you bring it up, I can see how someone might look at it like that.

Men, as usual, are often oblivious - it's just something we do. Unless, of course, someone has a key...
0 x
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

Some women feel insulted when a man masturbates. I get that.

When you have different sex drives how many women have suggested male masturbation? And if for example that was what was happening would it be ok with the men? ie "please take care of yourself" would that sound good? Negative? Not having his needs "met" or?

I know this would be outside of the MC lifestyle but I wonder if some of you were at that point?
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

Jimi123 wrote:Some women feel insulted when a man masturbates. I get that.

When you have different sex drives how many women have suggested male masturbation? And if for example that was what was happening would it be ok with the men? ie "please take care of yourself" would that sound good? Negative? Not having his needs "met" or?

I know this would be outside of the MC lifestyle but I wonder if some of you were at that point?
In my relationship, it's basically "Don't ask, don't tell." My wife knows I have a MUCH higher libido than hers. She knows I masturbate. She's not thrilled about it, but I've made it abundantly clear (read that as "epic argument one day") that a healthy libido is normal, and I have no desire to be celibate. So, she "tolerates" it... willing, or no. I'm discrete about it, since I have no desire to torment her. Her libido is non-existent. She has sought medical advice about it, but in the end chose not to follow through with the drugs prescribed. That's her choice. Still, I just have my needs. That's my choice. We'll never agree, so we simply don't discuss it.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

My hub and I have been luckier than most in that we met and married fairly late in life and started as we meant to go on - with him in a device. My view? I think the wedding ceremony should have an addition when you both exchange rings then he looks lovingly and trustingly into his intended's eyes and hands over the key :D
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Jimi123

Post by Jimi123 »

My SO would prefer I take "care of myself" and it not be a secret. I admit I feel guilty and not all that great about it. Maybe its a needs not being met thing or?! Anyway. Its complicated. MC might be a better solution but I've over thunk that a bit (I admit)

I also have to admit that the reading I did, did not prepare me for the day to day issues of wearing a device. Its just a pain (literally) and more trouble then I thought.

As to meds etc for sex drive. I'm so there brother - sorry she opted in the negative. It really can be a world of difference.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I also have to admit that the reading I did, did not prepare me for the day to day issues of wearing a device. Its just a pain (literally) and more trouble then I thought.
This is just not right. I am sending you a PM.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers