Punishment vs reward

Living the real life under lock and key
Tutor

Punishment vs reward

Post by Tutor »

I thought it interesting in one of the posts in one of the topics... somebody (gezz that pretty vague lol) wrote that their keyholder would use a cb6000s as punishment to them. As a grower I at first thought this was pretty humorous.
My wife hasn't been keeping up with the forum, but yesterday right before I went off to I made mention that my new JB was due to be shipped off according to Bill. She grinned and said "Great, we can use the smaller one..." when I think you need punishment (or words to that effect).
WTF... she was of course kinda grinning (she's starting to get into this 8-) ).
I was just wondering if people look at chastity in a punishment/reward based system or not. Being fairly new, I don't actually look at it in those terms. For me it's more of a natural feeling, give me a year and I may think in different terms... hell give me an hour and I might think in different terms lol.
On the other side, is it a punishment or a reward to be wearing the device or to be out of the device? Or would that be determined due to the current length you'd been in it to begin with?
0 x
Tutor
Atone
Re: Punishment vs reward

Post by Atone »

Are we talking about *real* punishment or reward punishment?

Sometimes my wife will use the riding crop on me. For her it is real punishment, she doesn't like to do it (although she is very, very, good at it and as in most things she takes it seriously when she does). For me it is definitely a reward.

For us chastity is reward / reward. I want to be in the device and denied. She wants the benefits of me being in the device and denied.

To be told I wouldn't be wearing the device would be a *real* punishment for me.

-A
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

Well, being the guy who wanted to instigate chastity play in our relationship, being locked would be a reward. Of course, that's loaded with all my pre-supposed fantasies about being locked! "Locked and forgotten" is not my fantasy, and would rapidly be undesirable. However, locked, teased and denied would be hot, hot, hot! Since my wife was more of the former mindset, it didn't work out.

Of course, it also depends on your approach to chastity play. To call it a ""Punishment" presumes a D/s component to your chastity play, and that being locked is undesirable. You may not be playing that way, in which case the notion of "punishment" really wouldn't apply anyway.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Tutor wrote:I thought it interesting in one of the posts in one of the topics... somebody (gezz that pretty vague lol) wrote that their keyholder would use a cb6000s as punishment to them.
I also found that post to be a little strange. Punishment/Reward or Dominance/Submission whatever you want to call it we humans are pretty weird. When I say I really really really want to orgasm I'm not faking. I really really really do. But when she laughs and says “No. Go lock yourself up.” I do. I could go ahead and take matters into my own hands, literally, but I don't. Was I lying when I said I wanted to orgasm. No. Am I happy about being locked up? No. Am I excited about the whole experience. Yes, OMG, there has never been anything this hot in my life.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tutor wrote:... somebody wrote that their keyholder would use a cb6000s as punishment to them.
To provide context, they would use the smaller cb6000s instead of the cb6000 as a punishment.

So being locked in the device wasn't the punishment, that was expected. The punishment was the smaller tube that he found uncomfortable.

I don't remember who it was but I remember the scenario pretty well because I found it to be pretty hot. I am pretty sure their keyholder also posted about it in a separate thread.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I don't remember who it was but I remember the scenario pretty well because I found it to be pretty hot. I am pretty sure their keyholder also posted about it in a separate thread.
I think it was Bez and his keyholder is Sally. I believe he lives in Europe.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote:I think it was Bez and his keyholder is Sally.
I did a quick search. It was Bez and Sally. Here are the threads

http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php ... ment#p1314

http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php ... ment#p1144

-A
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

For me, punishment would be unlocked, ignored, and back to infrequent, vanilla sex... Reward is what we're doing now!
0 x
Bez

Post by Bez »

Yes it was us lets be honest most of us are wearing CB's to spice up our sex lives,thats how I sold it to Sally who had not come across it before.Over the last 18 months it has worked great and she is now ( as you will see from her comments on the blog) into it as much as me.With regard to the CB6000S tube she purchased it. If I play up she puts me in it for 6 days with an early release date possible if I do more to apprecite her. I call it my punishment she loooks on it as teasing I guess we are both right although it is uncomfortable!!. I agree with the above thread the real punishment would be not to be allowed to waear it.
0 x