Why Male Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Jimi123

Why Male Chastity

Post by Jimi123 »

I was looking for a FAQ on wearing one without excessive wear and tear and found (instead) this why FAQ

* Needed to help restore trust in a relationship with your wife or life partner after a loss of self-control. Nope...

* Self-protection to resist undesired impulses for sexual encounters. Nope...

* Control of compulsive masturbation problems. No one will believe it (all men are masturbation fiends!) but Nope!

* To spice up your marriage by surrendering control of your orgasms to your partner. Yes.

The feelings and sensations that a man may derive from wearing such a device include:

* Maintained focus (fewer sexual distractions) Focus on her - I like that!

* Self-confidence (no need to be concerned about resisting temptation) NA

* A sense of constant, low-level arousal when you think about your wife or partner holding the key I do sort of get this even from just doing my test "fittings"

* Fewer arousing dreams during sleep (once you get used to it) Huh? Is that a fact? I kind of doubt this one.

* Loss or reduction of arrogance when you've given the key to someone you love For sure and I would actually appreciate this as a plus!

* Greater self-discipline and temperament - Yes!

* Greater ability to trust yourself and others - Uh? Not sure I get that this happens. Trust yourself? Others?

Why would a woman want her man to wear a chastity device?

Not all women take to the idea of having her man locked up in a chastity device, at least not initially. But based on feedback from our customers, the reasons include:

* To help restore trust in a relationship when there is suspicion or evidence of extra-marital affairs. NA

* Similarly, women who have been hurt by a former partner's infidelity may want her man to wear one for her own sense of security. NA

* Some women find it very erotic to be able to control their man's orgasm. Yes, this seems to be true. Cool!

* A man will try harder to please his woman if there is a chance she will deny him access to the key; consequently he's more attentive and helpful around the home. No doubt!

* As long as he is wearing it, you will never again have to worry about him leaving the toilet seat up. She wouldn't have that any other way!

Generally, when the wife is holding the key and knows that he is locked, she will experience:

* a greater sense of security and trust with your man Secure knowing he is going to?

* a sense of control that some women find very erotic This appears so!

* more attention and affection, and fore-play during sex The man? Yes, I think so.

* some women find that they want to dress and behave more sexily to further stimulate their man (teasing and denial), which in-turn stimulates her own sex drive. I really like that! Uhh I think?

BTW the Submit button is broken on my machine is still says "Submit" not Submit to Dev....
:D
0 x