0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by TwistedMister »

We're both finally starting to feel better, having been sick since the beginning of Jan. when she brought some nasty little virus back after traveling out of state for a funeral, so last Sunday we're starting to get a little frisky and I suggest we head upstairs for a little playtime. She says she wants to wait until after supper, and I remind her that that usually doesn't work out very well because we get busy, supper is late and by the time we get to bed it's late and we're too tired.

But, she doesn't budge so I end up getting dressed to go outside, put my snowshoes on and head across the field to check the 'livestock', then trudge around the property to survey the damage wrought by this Winter. It's a few hours before I get back to the house and the sun has dropped behind the trees, dusk is setting in. By the time we get supper and head to bed, it's late just like I predicted and she needs to be up early.

She falls asleep almost instantly, I have a smoke and then try to go to sleep myself...but she's bumping and grinding her hips- she does that when she is horny. I tried to ignore it but when I spooned up against her it got worse. Damn, I just want to go to sleep, but I'm starting to get a stiffy, we haven't been playing the 'Game' for a long time (since the CB3k cage split) so it's hard to ignore. Then, she says "Tell me a secret" in a funny little voice. She is still asleep, and the bumping and grinding is getting worse, like she is fucking. After a minute or so, I figure out that she is fishing for an "I love you" (yeah, I'm not real good at vocalizing my feelings). So I tell her, and then, she says...

"My boyfriend says you don't sound convincing enough, so you don't get to fuck me."

Damn. She's asleep, and dreaming...and playing the 'Game' in her dreams.

Lose another hour and a half of sleep time.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

locked4her55 wrote:I'm never allowed to actually lock the lock. She enjoys doing it herself.
Kind of the opposite for me. She will watch while I install and lock most of the time. Sometimes she will lock. However, I am never allowed to unlock the device. She always unlocks. :)
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

After being locked up for an initial 5 days and being allowed to have an orgasm inside her...she said: "you better enjoy this...Christmas is a long way off..."
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

After 5 weeks in chastity she has been teasing me how it will be on for a while. Last night I was cooking dinner and slicing some onions and had tears in my eyes. Totally out of the blue she smiled and said
"Don't cry baby, I promise I will unlock you at some stage"
Me "When are you thinking"
Her, "When do you have to get on a plane next?"
Me "I have nothing scheduled until August"
Her, giggling now "Well that will be a new record won't it"
Me "Are you serious"
Her "Why wouldn't I be"
and then off she went about her business.

After dinner we were chatting and I commented how it takes a few days to get comfortable again after being unlocked last week for travel.

Her "Weren't you listening to me earlier, you're not going to have that problem for ages anyway so don't worry about it."
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted has been making 'Mistress noises' more often lately and getting more 'demanding', hinting/insinuating that she had the urge to see me locked up again. We ended up doing some sexting about it last week, and I mentioned that it had been so long since the cage had split, interrupting the 'Game', that I didn't know how much time she had left. Her response was "All the time I want."

With my usual 'playing with fire' attitude, I told her that it might be interesting to see just how far she might go, and that if/when she decided to start again I would revoke my limit on how long the 'Game' could last, and that we could officially modify the Rules such that she had the option to impose time penalties, one month for any leakage of semen during teasing, two months for ruined orgasms, and three months for full orgasms...this, essentially, provides her with the opportunity to keep going for an indeterminate and unlimited amount of time by teasing me to such an extent that semen is produced, and/or by permitting/causing orgasms. In my opinion, this could/should be a very interesting modification for both of us, for various reasons.

Her response at the time didn't seem particularly interested.

But, last night we were fooling around in bed, I got her off with my tongue while she was apparently taking some pleasure in squeezing and tugging my balls. After her orgasm, I told her I wanted some oral too. She told me to ask her nicer, which I did...and she refused. Then she climbed on top for some PIV...which she said she was doing because "...it's not what you wanted." It didn't take long for me to explode, after which, she informed me that I would be going back into the cage in the morning. She clicked the lock shut just before she went out the door to go to work...

Don't know *what* to expect now...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

TwistedMister wrote:Don't know *what* to expect now...
Once upon a time, there was a wife who was hesitant to get into chastity play, for whom a month seemed a long time and who was very much against the idea of committing to anything longer...

During some txt exchanges this morning, I asked her what was the minimum amount of time I should expect for this resumption of the 'Game', and suggested that since I had forgotten how many months she'd had left she should pick a number. The answer was "Til I graduate." (And there was very little time between my inquiry and her response.) She has been taking night courses at the University to finish her degree, which she had abandoned decades ago. This will most likely take another year, perhaps even two...assuming, of course, that she intends to stop with the Assoc. degree instead of the Bach.

Given that her apparent enjoyment of this 'Game' has been increasing, and her inhibitions *decreasing*, and the 'Rule change' I offered, this could turn out to be very interesting indeed.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

We were spending a lazy weekend day in bed and I was cuddling her, my erection pressing against her backside (she was on her period and did not want to play). We started talking about non-sexy stuff and I went flaccid:

She: Aww, I don't feel your hardness any more
Me: Oh, so you do want to play?
She: No, I just like feeling wanted and you lusting after me, I don't actual want to do anything with it.

So, I conclude that my lockup times will be few, but denial is probably in my future.
0 x
Buckrogerspdx

Post by Buckrogerspdx »

The longest I've worn a cage was five days, which to me was plenty long. It's been a while since I wore a cage and have a new keyholder and a metal cage being shipped as we speak.

So, I know I want to beat my five days, but I don't see myself ever wanting to go for weeks or months like a lot of you more advanced people do. (Hats off to you guys!)

Me: So I was cruising some chastity websites and forums, some of these guys go for months. That's just crazy?

Her: Crazy? How so?

Me: Well I guess I can't imagine being locked for an extended period of time.

Her: I'm sure it will get easier after the first week or so.

*Not sure if she's serious*
1 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

What sort of packaging would one use to ship a Keyholder? And how many holes would her box need to have?
1 x