The "You've been outed" thread.

Living the real life under lock and key
danj
Re: The "You've been outed" thread.

Post by danj »

An anklet worn on the "right" can be a sign of a "hotwife" (sleeps with other men with full permission/encouragement from her husband).

Of course, many women don't know this, so no guarantee! That said, I think most hotwives know.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

Locked by LRC wrote:finallyhappy; out of curiosity, do you tell them that’s it’s because of your masturbation problems? Do they ask why? I would have problems telling family/friends about chastity, let alone for that reason.
I tell them the surface truth that taking care of myself takes away from the strength of my orgasms and the actual desire for sex with a partner because of it being quicker, easier, less complicated etc.

Me, my sons, friends, etc have no real issues discussing sex and what we do with out partners and with people who are not our partners.

The only caveat to that is that I will never discuss specific sexual acts with my son's mother out of respect to both of them.
0 x
Eveanne

Post by Eveanne »

My beloved has told several of her girlfriends. She wears the key around her neck so she gets asked about it a lot. I supposed it does not bother me too much. I do get a little bit of a thrill knowing they know, which not nearly as embarrassing as my worst tale of being discovered. ...

I was on my way to work one morning, getting into my parked car when a police cruiser passed by. I had a cracked windshield so I guess they saw that as a reason to stop and question me. Upon running my ID, it turns out I had missed a very minor court date several month earlier, so there was a warrant out for me. I end up in cuffs and being frisked right there. When he feels my crotch he says, "that's not a gun. What is that?" I quietly whisper to him what it was, so his female partner would not hear me. He was a bit confused needless to say. Back at the station, he took me to a room where I had to strip to show him what it was. Thankfully it was my cb6000 and it was a bit loose that day. I was able to carefully squeeze myself out of it. Probably the most amusing part was when they checked all my stuff in for my few hours in the jail. When he got to the CB, which the arresting officer had wrapped up and taped in plastic, he was like "ummm... Plastic object." a few hours later I got all my things back, including the "plastic object."
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Eveanne wrote:Upon running my ID, it turns out I had missed a very minor court date several month earlier, so there was a warrant out for me.
sorry, but how do you miss a "very minor" court date?

Is there even such a thing as a "very minor" court date?

How do you not know that there is a warrant out for you? I would think that after several months they would have at least sent you a letter.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Atone wrote:
Eveanne wrote:Upon running my ID, it turns out I had missed a very minor court date several month earlier, so there was a warrant out for me.

How do you not know that there is a warrant out for you? I would think that after several months they would have at least sent you a letter.
You'd be surprised. I used to spend some time in court on civil cases, and I was amazed how often defendants no showed.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

danj wrote:
Atone wrote:

You'd be surprised. I used to spend some time in court on civil cases, and I was amazed how often defendants no showed.
Yeah, but in a civil case FTA usually only results in a default judgment being entered against the defendant, bench warrants aren't usually issued.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

I agree with you Dan, I have seen it happen.

I guess I just don't see any court date as being minor let alone very minor. Certainly not one that (as twistedmister points out) could result in a bench warrant being issued. I am sure there are circumstances where one can "miss" a court date but I still think I would follow up on that before the law came after me.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I guess it's a good thing the CB6000 wasn't on as tight as the cuffs. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Eveanne

Post by Eveanne »

Every one has different situations that make their life complicated or simple. I was supposed to complete a class to get a charge expunged. I misunderstood that the proof of that class being completed was not going to sent from the administrators to the court. As a result, I missed the follow up date when I was due to show that proof. I also found myself moving three times that year so a lot of mail was sometimes hard to catch up to me. Then it was my dumb luck they drove past me that day.

And yes, it is indeed a good thing that CB was not on as tight as the cuffs. I supposed if it had been a Houdini the cop would have had a key on him.
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

Well, back to the topic at hand, my wife has pushed the "outing" just a bit further, wearing a t-shirt around our village (of 128 people) that is emblazoned "Little Miss Keyholder." As of yet, I do not know if anyone has asked her what that means . . .
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.