How long have you been married?

Living the real life under lock and key
ARK
Re: How long have you been married?

Post by ARK »

It will be 30 years in August. Dated 9 years before we got married. When she goes to heaven, St. Peter will give her a fast pass to the pearly gates once he finds out that she was married to Ark.
2 x
WPS
ian 1976

Post by ian 1976 »

17 years married, 11 in chastity and 11 no piv after second child was conceived..” i prefer your tongue, always did, it’s served it’s purpose. “ were my wife’s words.. lol. more happily married than ever x

i think trying for our second it had become very calendar led and at ovulation i was a performing monkey twice a day for for days and it wasn’t sexy just perfunctory.. she’d say go get yourself hard then come in and fill me!! i think after that or even during that it wasn’t really about pleasure but about getting sperm in… so i was happy when that pressure was removed and she was happy as she didn’t like it.. she likes my cock and praises it when let out but we both love chastity. she likes i don’t be the sex pest i was and i like giving oral . she likes holding the keys, all three, and she likes denying me which i also like.
2 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Ye gods, 50 years this year !! Planning a trip to Ausi to celebrate.

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

50 years Good going!
My wife and I have been together 39 years dating and married, looking forward to the big four O and I believe as said previously St. Peter will give her direct pass into heaven for putting up with me for so long. LOL

Mikel
3 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

33 year next month
0 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

12 years, last 6 in chastity.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird